Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: What If?
In Response To: Re: What If? ()

Give thanks Idren,
Good question. As I see it-even if we dont see one another as brothers and sisters we can learn to still work together on common themes. For example, in reference to this family of posters on this board:
I view a few of the points raised on the recurring topic of colorism as redundant, and to some degree dogmatic and divisive. Ones such as Eja, Bantu, and Ayinde, may feel the need to enlighten ones they feel are ignorant on this subject; and simultaneously they may view my ideas as uncle tommish or trojan horsish-so be it. This is fine, however I trust that Eja, Bantu and Ayinde hold the same objective as I, in terms of wanting to see an independent and prosperous Africa. So I would think that we would come together on what we can AGREE on-next step, outline ways by which we can IDENTIFY ideas to increase the likelihood of the realization of the goals for which we agree, then work to initiate positive change through ACTION.

just humble ideas-
bless

Messages In This Thread

What If?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com