HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Should Women Be Beaten By Their Husbands?

elder,i have no problem with the original realty who ever speaks it,so all i will do is add a few pennies to the collection.
people live most time in relationships the way they were brought up by their parents,the stricker a person is brought up,the same strickness they tends to want to have in their relationships.

eg..a person brought up getting some real flogging when ever they lied to their parents,they are urge to whip their partners when the same incident arrives,arrogant parentage spurs arrogance in relationships,not saying that scolding by means whipping from parent for lying is bad,because drastics means is what it takes to grow a better child.

if one get a pat on the shoulder for doing what their parent would term as wrong it is the same patting the child will do to their partner when the same pattern is surfaced in their relationship,father commit suicide because him one love gone to another man,son do the same thing when him one love girl get tired of whatever and left,

i man tell i bredren and sistren sey every real woman is for every real man dem laugh and sey i crazy and what about principles,i told them that certain principles are nothing but sacrifice,a dog sacrificing never to bark again type of ting.
ini as children is here to multiply amongst each other,it is dew to how our train got derailed by lucifer and his crew,we now lost memories of the real livity,the original father and mother are the husband and wife already so to take on certain sacrifice will spurs nothing but jealousy that leads to lot of dangerous happennings.

no man can only feel to make love to just only one woman likewise the woman the same speed,if they can't do it physcical they do it mental,boy friend think he is the one getting this all of a sudden when they are together for five years ,,body in the bed while thoughts over yonder,yu overs.well dew to how so much die-sease is here today from babb-lon green houses ini has to know about the flesh works before farming on the land but if ini can searched deligently and find cleanseness,then the farming of many acres will be ok..

Messages In This Thread

Should Women Be Beaten By Their Husbands?
Picking Sense of the Non-Sense

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com