HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

These Are Very Serious Allegations, Any Comments?

I am aware that there are jealousy and disagreement over who are the real administrators of Shashamane Land Grant, I am also aware that there is a JRDC NGO, which is composed of various fractions of Rastafari People including Bobo, Twele Tribes, EWF, and the Nyabinghi house, and that this organization is recognized by the present Ethiopian Government, and that they do have meetings in Ethiopia from time to time, working to correct social and community problems. I have seen uptodate DVDs, with them reasoning together in their community forum in Ethiopia, so I am really surprized at these very serious allegations, and I do hope this international forum of black African patriots, including Rastafari people, will demand proof of the writer or writers of this very inflamed article. I will be willing to comment further at a later time, but what is very greivious here, is that the Rastafari movement, is being accused of having a criminal element inside it, as well being accused of forsaken the ways of Rastafari livity, and have adopted the ways of Al Qaeda and Bin laden, this really sound to me like public mischieve, but I will wait for the comment of others before I say any thing more.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus.

INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM WITHIN THE "RASTAFARIAN" COMMUNITY?

Annual Official EWF Convention for July 16, 2005 was Postponed!!
For further information please click on this link!
(http://www.ethiopianworldfederation.org/ewfconvention.html)

JULY 16-17, 2005 - KINGS COUNTY, NEW YORK. Intimidations, slanders, bribery-betrayal, tribalism, ethnic hatred, death threats, assaults, violence and murder are increasingly disaffecting the Rastafari community. Whether "Tribalism" or "Ethnic cleansing", many Jamaican and Caribbean Rastafari are getting a bad name from criminal elements within that incite animosity amongst non-Jamaican Rastafari, especially in matters concerning the Ethiopian World Federation, Incorporated, one of the US' most reknowned Ethiopian-American organizations. Most of the community remains silent about this "creeping" threat even the evidence speaks volumes to this poison of "How to make a Slave!" However, courageous Rastafaris, both African-Americans and Jamaicans, from all over the diaspora are outraged and have begun to speaking out, searching for answers and take decisive actions to avert this growing 'crisis' of self-perpetrated genocide in our very midst. It's like the Dafur 'conflict' of the West...

H.I.M. HAILE SELLASSIE I or "Bin Laden"?
Some who use "Ras" as an 'alias' either are misinformed or uninformed about 'Terrorism' against Ethiopian-Hebrews in our history. They are unaware of Ahmed Gragn of the 1530s and Lidj Yasu of the 1920s. Because of a lack of a "homegrown" strategy, some have adulterated the Truth of the King of Kings with Arab and Moslem fanaticism in many covert and overt ways. Many of these so-called "Rastas" have forsaken the Truth of His Imperial Majesty, HAILE SELLASSIE I and adopted the ways of Al QaEda and Bin Laden against the Ethiopian and the African-American Rastafari Community at home and abroad. Anonymous sources, several of whom asked not to be identified, from within the Jamaican-Rastafari Community, some who are afraid of reprisals and retaliations, have given us testimony as well as several credible leads including direct evidence of terrorist-type conspiracy plots against the lawfully appointed and elected Shashamane Land Grant Administrator, his family, staff and all those who support the just cause of "Good over evil" in Ethiopia, UK and USA.

MANY DID NOT HEED THE WARNINGS GIVEN! WHY NOT?
Many in the Rastafari Community have been warning the community and general public about this abomination to the True Teachings of His Imperial Majesty. All that it takes for "evil men" to triumph is for "good men" to do nothing. Many in the Ethiopian and Rastafari community have ignored the word and the warnings given by several prominent African-American and Rastafari voices from the diaspora, including Dr. Robinson, about the Apostasy and Heresay amongst certain so-called "Rastas" (who have forsaken the Way of H.I.M. and His Christos) and other known criminal elements under survelliance in the Ethiopian-Rastafari community that use intimidations, threats and violence to achieve fraudulent and evil agendas. It's time to separate the Sheep from wolves and the goats. Its a "new kind" of 'War' that has been brought to our door and the time has come to separate the Sheep from the wolves. Go to and view suspected Ethiopian-Rastafari Criminal & Terrorist Watch List Online

RECENT REPORTS OF "DEATH THREATS" TO A PROMINENT AFRICAN-AMERICAN RASTAFARI ELDER!
We have received clear and persuasive proof of an IMMINENT THREAT, from certain criminal elements in the Jamaican Rastafarian Community, to the life and well-being of our beloved Ethiopian-American elder and brother, Dr. Gladstone Robinson (baptised Ras Fikre Sellassie), the official and legitimate EWF 1967 Executive and membership appointed Power-of-Attorney and Shashamane Land Grant Administrator recently. Dr. Robinson was already viciously assaulted and nearly murdered by known yet unprosecuted assailants in 2002. Several verifiable reports and messages have flooded into the legal Executives of the EthiopianWorldFederation.org. We and the 1st Unit staff have repeatedly attempted to contact Dr. Robinson and his family in Ethiopia to no avail since 7/15/05. It seems that several unidentified persons are involved in this evil act. US Federal and Ethiopian Authorities have been notified as well as EWF Sergent-Of-Arms Committee liasons and investigators are being dispatched to several undisclosed regions to ferret out "information" and conduct security measures.

ETHNOCIDE, GENOCIDE or FRATRICIDE? EVIL DAYS!!
We ask that all faithful and true members of the EWF and all Rastafari and people of goodwill be warned and viligant in these "evil days" when so-called "brother" kills "brother", "sister" kills "sister", and "family" betrays "family" for vanity and insanity. WOE TO THE WICKED!!! THIS IS NO JOKE! THIS MATTER MUST BE TAKEN VERY SERIOUSLY AND WILL BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE, SO HELP US ABBA JANHOY!

No further information is currently publically available at the present time, however pro-active and affirmative actions are being taken to investigate, arrest and proscecute to the FULLEST EXTENT OF HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY'S LAW THE SUSPECTS AND CULPRITS INVOLVED, OVER LAND AND SEA!!! THEY (who are proven guilty) WILL BE JUDGED ULTIMATELY AND FINALLY BY THE BOOK OF THE SEVEN SEALS OF THE LAMB OF HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY (which they have scorned and rejected)!

SILENCE IMPLIES CONSENT... SPEAK OUT!!!
However, if you have any information about these or other 'urgent' matters you may contact us, write an affidavit and submit it to the proper authorities. (Note: Anonymity is a option as long as the facts are able to be corroborated impartially.) It is very important that all remember that "silence equals consent". If you know about evil practices and evident criminal activities in our community YOU MUST SPEAK OUT - THIS IS THE RIGHTEOUSNESS THAT HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY TEACHES US IN WORD AND IN PRACTICE! Do not just sit aside and "do nothing", Do the Will of Our Father - Abbatachin and take a stand against even the appearance of evil and complicity with wicked men. FEAR NOT, BE EXCEEDINGLY COURAGEOUS! HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY & HIS CHRIST IS WITH US AND WITHIN US. Greater is He who is in Us than He who is in and of the "World" (following the ways of the heathen and anti-christos deluded followers - even those wolves amongst the sheep).

(Next Part 2 - IT'S A JUST CAUSE, Not an "Ethnic" Issue! Newsbrief!!!)
www.EthiopianWorldFederation.org
Legal & Official International Executive Council
SOA Cmte & Buffalo Soldier Brigade
EWF Hotline: 1-800-303-4085

For EWF Membership Complaints & Grievances Cmte, please write:
Ras Iadonis Tafari (not an "alias"),
International Chaplain,
www.EthiopianWorldFederation.org

Messages In This Thread

These Are Very Serious Allegations, Any Comments?
Re: These Are Very Serious Allegations, Any Commen
is anyone else having trouble researching this?
Re: is anyone else having trouble researching this
EWF Groups Are In Rivalry
Shoot and shoot to kill order given to police.

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com