HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

For Binghi Dawta

Blessed to the High Impress,Raspect is due. I would gladly anwser BUT your question is very broad . To share my path to the foundation would take a long time and Im sure you dont really care to hear a story 20 years long.Also Im trying to step away from this kind of reasoning an keep with more pertinent issues. To awnser as best I can , shortly. The livity and teachment of the order I found to be the overstanding fari I resonated with . As opposed to tti, eoc or bobo.Then I found that Whites were aloud in the order. I sight Ras cosmos from finland and IKeLTafari as examples.I met Ras Elliot , the first white man to sit in ises in 74" an learned hard elders like Ras daniel, Ras Pidow an others gave him an open welcome. And with a video camera no less.Then I learned White bredrin an queens live in ithiopia an even helped build the tabby. All this I learned while young.15 an things , a long time ago . Dealing with the issue of white man on the harps , well black woman aint allowed on the harps either. Does that mean she's less? no , the heirarchy of the harps is establashed long before whites came in and even amongst black idren you gotta be in years to lick a kette. Bottom line is some Binghi bredrin vex and some are cool with a white man on the harp. Theres no concenus on the issue. Also it may change. On day a black or even a white woman may lick the kette! Only Jah can ordain it. Ini licked harps with a mostly black house over a Ras Michael yard L.A an it was illaful . ( though not a iffical ises) Personaly I respect heirarchy and tradition but also know things must sometimes change. Bongo Watto blazed hotta fire on the word Jah an once even broke up a mans are over the issue . HIM split the house an nuff ones vexxed on him .Still he is our patriarch .Point is , I know the written law on matters. I also know EVERY binghi man Ive ever met has and does stray from this written law. I do sight sheshemane as given to black peoples and ises in there is unique to the situation. As for corn burnin in the tabby, I know of two rasses there for centenary ises that dispute your claim . They are "white" an did lick the cup ( their own ,not a communal ).Still no one said not to. I know that there are some devisions amongst InI , but at least Ini are drinking from the same stream. I pray to see foward movmant toward universial rightousness for InI."Waving the banner high " Yours truly ,Binghi Lion

Messages In This Thread

WHITE "RASTA"!!!!!!
Re: WHITE "RASTA"!!!!!!
youth , what about InI idren jOEL who u know is in
FOR BINGHI LION
Re: youth , what about InI idren jOEL who u know i
BINGHI LION...CHECK BINGHI DAWTAS POST!!!!!!!
seventy-two comrades............
Re: seventy-two comrades............
Re: seventy-two comrades............
YOU "R" WRONG!!!!!!!
For Binghi Dawta
Re: For Binghi Dawta
throw away 'white'ness *NM*
Re: For Binghi Dawta
Youth ,you did yant wHITE BWOY A Follower,
Re: Youth ,you did yant wHITE BWOY A Follower,
Meaning of Rasta
remembering the kkk........
Re: remembering the kkk........
Re: remembering the kkk....and other white people
TRUE!!!!!!!!! *NM*
Re: Meaning of Rasta

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com