HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Jesus did not keep His Divinty secret

[[[ yes king david ' There is a problem in Jamaica.... Please, help these people' is ironic considering his own deposition was being planned and later carried out by the same ones who have always resided over the habitual transference of power in ethiopia. the babylonians.

king david, if the church was as loyal to rastafari as rastafari is allegedly to have been by churchmembers, all of the parties should have faced the chopping block.

kind david, isn't the ethiopian church and the babylonian church the same and did the cock even get to crow thrice before ones denied rastafari as the upliftment of an african diaspora. ]]]

So if i overstand you correctly you are saying that the "Aduna Yesehaq who Haile Selassie I sent to Jamaica was not following the True Spirit of Haile Selassie I, and that Haile Selassie I really wanted the Aduna Yesehaq to baptize peoplein the name of Haile Selassie and not in the name of Jesus Christ ? and that this was all a conspirisy by the Coptic Church who wanted to kee Haile Selassie I divinty a secret.

If what you are saying is correct would it not be logical and easier for Haile Selassie I to have a meeting with the Rastas when he was in Jamaica and tell them all that he was the Returned Masiah ?

Would not also people Loyal to Haile Selassie I come out and tell the world that yes Haile Selassie I told me that he was the returned Messaih ?

Would not Haile Selassie I go to the Rasta Camp and reason with them on the New Revelations of the Father ?

Did this Diss Loyalty in his Chrush prevent Haile Selassie from saying anything about His divintity in his speechs to the many Church and religious body he met with ?

Please Please Please Show me one instance that came out of Haile SelassIe mouth where he calimed to be the Returned Messaih, CLEARLY he would not be scared to say it if he indeed was, Who does Jah fear ?

Jesus (chosen and elect) deciples set up Christianity, based on what they said was His message to them when he was alive and this message was consistant with his life and after life. today many people have taken Christiany and used it for their own personal gain and doctrines but that STILL does not affect how it started and that it ROOT sprang from the Words and Lifestyle of Jesus Christ. rastas can not make that claim for Haile Selassie, their lifestyles and beliefs are very different.

No body came out of Haile Selassie I camp to set up Rastafari, the only people who came out of Haile Selassie I camp was to tell the rastafarians that they were not to worship Haile Selassie, and that he is not the Almight God. this is a contant theme with His Church and those Close to HIM.

Again here is what Jesus says about his divinity, why did not Selassie mention anyhting about his, the only thing we have to go by is his denial of his divinity.

In John 14:6, Jesus declares “I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

"I AND THE FATHER ARE ONE." The Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, "I showed you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you stoning Me?" The Jews answered Him, "For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; AND BECAUSE YOU, BEING A MAN, MAKE YOURSELF OUT TO BE GOD." (John 10:30-33)

And Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in Me does not believe in Me, but in Him who sent Me. And he who beholds Me beholds the One who sent Me. I HAVE COME AS LIGHT INTO THE WORLD, THAT EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES IN ME MAY NOT REMAIN IN DARKNESS." (John 12:44-46)

And so when He had washed their feet, and taken His garments, and reclined at the table again, He said to them, "Do you know what I have done to you? YOU CALL ME TEACHER AND LORD; AND YOU ARE RIGHT, FOR I AM. If I then, the Lord and the Teacher, washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet." (John 13:12-14)

Jesus said to them, "I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE; he who comes to Me shall not hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst." (John 6:32-35)

Jesus therefore said to them again, "Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. All who came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal, and kill, and destroy; I came that they might have life, and might have it abundantly. I am the good shepherd; the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep." (John 10:7-11)

Martha therefore said to Jesus, "Lord, if You had been here, my brother would not have died. Even now I know that whatever You ask of God, God will give You." Jesus said to her, "Your brother shall rise again." Martha said to Him, "I know that he will rise again in the resurrection on the last day." Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me shall live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?" She said to Him, "Yes, Lord; I have believed that You are the Christ, the Son of God, even He who comes into the world." (John 11:21-27)

Messages In This Thread

Rastafari And The Ethiopian Orthodox Church
Bob Marley's Baptism in Ethiopian Orthodox Church
Re: Bob Marley's Baptism in Ethiopian Orthodox Chu
Re: Rastafari And The Ethiopian Orthodox Church
rastafari that babylon system
Re: rastafari and that babylon system *NM*
Re: rastafari that babylon system
Re: rastafari that babylon system
The Emperor's seat as a Knight of the Garter in St
Jesus did not keep His Divinty secret
cointelpro was a reality
Re: cointelpro was a reality *LINK*
Re: Jesus did not keep His Divinty secret
aren't masons sworn to secrecy. ask bush/kerry *NM*
Why would the Emperor Lie
cointelpro. cia/fbi all they tell us is lies
st. frumentius
Re: The Emperor's seat as a Knight of the Garter i
HIM ordered the church to stop from sending priest
HIM ordered the church to stop from sending priest *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com