Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: The Emperor's seat as a Knight of the Garter i

Blessed Love honourable brothers and sisters universally, internationally,

"Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life": and I andI are they which testify of HIM.

In 1966 when Our Devine Majesty came to Jamaica HIM fulfilled Hebrews chapter seven." For this Melchisedec, King of Salem , Priest of the Most High God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed HIM. To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all;first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem,which is king of peace; Without Father,without mother, without decent,having neither beginning of days, nor ending of life,but make like unto the son of God,abideth a priest continually. Now consider how great this man was,unto whom even the the patriarch Abraham gave the of the spoils for He was yet in the loins of His Father, when Melchisedec met HIM". Remember the sabbath day to keep it holy for I am the way, the truth and the life. And he saith unto me, write blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb.And he saith unto me,these are the true sayings of God.And I fell at His feet to worshipped HIM, and He said unto me, see thou do it not:I am thy fellow servant and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jes-us: worship God: for the testimony of Jes-us is the spirit of prophecy" Man of right is God in flesh and men of wrong is satan in flesh.

One God for us all, one creator, Jah Rastafari,one redeeming power,Brother Moses, Brother Jes-us our Lord savior and King, we adore:Holy King Selassie I, Jah Rastafari.

The Ethiopian Orthodox priest who claimed that His Imperial Majesty sent him to Jamaica to build church cannot be serious, and it is time for those who hold on to this hearsaying to let it go. This is false. HIs Imperial Majesty left HIM hand in one Man's hand in Kingston Jamaica at King's house for all to see universally internationally. Him at the same time gave Melchisedec a golden five point star.Seeing that It was an offical visit His imperial Majesty left many documents with the government of the time to be handed over to King Emmanuel Charles Edwards The Lord's servant(Melchisedec).

While The EABIC was still headquartered at 54B Spanish Town road , one of the Governor general's Aide came to the camp and told King Emmanuel that His Imperial Majesty left some passes and documents at King's House for Him King Emmanuel and that HIM should come and get them; however this never happened, because of the distruction of the camp by the Jamaican security forces moreso the police.

A former prime minister of Jamaica visited His Imperial Majesty in Ethiopia Africa Addis Ababa and Told His Majesty that he would like HIM to set up an embassy down here in Kingston Jamaica; however His Majesty replied that HIM already have His ambassador and embassy down here, so there was no need for another. His Majesty was referring to the Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress, The divine church of salvation.

The Ethiopian orthodox priest who was sent to Jamaica by the King, Emperor Haile Selassie I, diobeyed The King's instructions. THe priest was suppose to come to the EABIC and learn the ways of righteousness of salvation because the culture that they received with respect to the church , i.e the Ethiopian Orthodox church was from Egypt the first place where satan set up headquarters went it was driven out of The Horn of Ethiopia Africa. Remember that the officals of the Church in Ethiopia were trained and promoted in Egypt, but when His Majesty sat on the throne of King David none before and none after, HIM ordered the church to stop from sending priest to Egypt, since HIM was the only defender of the faith.

The fifth Kingdom of Jes-us Christ stands with liberty and free justice, blessed are they that rise in the first resurrection, the second death have no power over the eternal life of God's children in righteousness of salvation.

Sweet and sour water cannot come from thew same fountain at the same time. It is quite clear that many people are not sure of what they are doing and where they are going, because they are allowing themselves to be trick by the evil world a second time. The blessed Trinty and all powers come a light into the world,and whosoever believeth on HIM should not abide in darkness; and any man hear the lord and believe not, Jah Rastafari will not judge him or her; but Blind and unbelief is sure to make more mistakes and take Jah Rastafri work as vain. Let us build three tabernacles and turn the heart of the children unto the Father and the Father's heart unto the children and worship Jah Rastafari with your whole heart and not with lips.

Press along saints, press along in Jah Rastafari own way. Do not allow the prejudice, malice and the inhuman self intrest to weaken you. All the deceptions and lies were around two thousand years ago and the same people retuned again to continue their work of deceptions and lies. This we will never escape from.

Honourable brothers and sisters, these are the last days, "believe not every spirit, but try the spirits wheather they are of Jah Rastafari (God) because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the spirit of Jah Rastafari (GOD): every spirit that confesseth not that Jes-us Christ is come in the flesh is not of Jah Rastafari (GOD) and this is the spirit of the anti-christ,whereof ye have heard that it should come;and even now already is in the world".

All the false propoganda that are spreading on the internet is a part of the fascists friends and collegue crime gang network that are operating against I and I to discredit the right way of life and replaced it with the devil's way of life.
The devine Church of salvation needs no candle light to lead us to salvation, we need no cross to point out the way of truth and right, Ethiopia Africa was educated before the western world. It is our teachings that the evil world used to symbolise and turn into the various secret orders that are confusing black peoples minds; so that they will remain weak and scattered so that the evil world will continue to rule over us. However this is only a wild goose chase for we who have suffered with our Lord below will soon reign with HIM in Ethiopia Africa the home of the Black gods and goddess of the earth; and the alter boys and their evil practises will soon be discredited, toppled and destroyed out of our way permanetly.

" The problems which confront us today are,equally,unprecedented.They have no counterparts in human experience" men are searching the pages of history for solutions, for precedents, but there are none. Where are we to look for our survival, for the answers to the questions which have never before been posed?We must look, first, to the Almighty God, who has raised man above the animals and endowed him with intellegence and reasons. We must put our faith in HIM that His imperial Majesty will not desert us or permit us to destroy humanity which HIM created in HIM own image" for humanity is pleading,one God for us all.

"And after these things I herd a great voice of much people in zion saying Allelujah;salvation,and glory, and honour,and power,unto the Lord our God:for true and righteous are His judgements:for HIM hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication,and hath avenged the blood of HIM servants at her hand".

We must look to ourselves, into the depth of our souls for the truth and the right, because it is written on the walls of our hearts.I and I must not trust our education and experiences and the environment which is always ill-preparing us. We must have confidence in our teachers of righteous. We must become clean and pure and always remember that we were scattered and oppressed because of the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior; we will always remain the target of evil principalities and power until GOOD truimph over evil.

Holy King Selassie I, King Emmanuel the seven, Adoni I God Jah RastafarI

EABIC committee

Messages In This Thread

Rastafari And The Ethiopian Orthodox Church
Bob Marley's Baptism in Ethiopian Orthodox Church
Re: Bob Marley's Baptism in Ethiopian Orthodox Chu
Re: Rastafari And The Ethiopian Orthodox Church
rastafari that babylon system
Re: rastafari and that babylon system *NM*
Re: rastafari that babylon system
Re: rastafari that babylon system
The Emperor's seat as a Knight of the Garter in St
Jesus did not keep His Divinty secret
cointelpro was a reality
Re: cointelpro was a reality *LINK*
Re: Jesus did not keep His Divinty secret
aren't masons sworn to secrecy. ask bush/kerry *NM*
Why would the Emperor Lie
cointelpro. cia/fbi all they tell us is lies
st. frumentius
HIM ordered the church to stop from sending priest
HIM ordered the church to stop from sending priest *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com