HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Bushwhacked in the Caribbean

This could be said of many places on this planet. You only need to look at Iraq. The whole thing stinks. Whatever you say, I still think the Caribbean (regardless of all you list) is a beautiful place with beautiful people. Try taking it as a compliment. And yes!! life is full of buts and very wise 'intellectual' educated people who have their buts and reads.

However, sitting in a tropical breeze on a hot day watching the palm trees and hearing them rustle and feel the wind in your hair and hear the musical and rhythmic lilt of a Caribbean voice, well for me it is paradise. And guess what?!! You can't buy it and you can't learn it, you just feel it!! Paradise - from where I am sitting!

Peace, have a nice day!
Freespirit

Messages In This Thread

Bushwhacked in the Caribbean *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com