HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Bushwhacked in the Caribbean

I apologise for looking at life through the eyes of an artist and poet, but there again, to be an artist or poet, it does not really matter whether you are black or white.

I am kinda getting fed up with the eternal political stance of this board. Two years ago, when I first posted there were some pretty sound philosophers with sound reasoning etc. Stuff you could really get your teeth into...

Anyhow, I am a human being from the planet earth and if anyone has a problem with that, well, that's their problem, not mine! Chances are they are probably a human being from the planet earth themselves but are so busy 'fussing and fighting' that they become myopic.

Yes, the Caribbean is a beautiful place, and so are the South Seas and the south coast of England of a beautiful day.

Be positive!!!!!!!!!! Stay happy!!!!!!!!!

Peace

Messages In This Thread

Bushwhacked in the Caribbean *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com