HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: SHASHAMANE CITY

Hail I, in the name of the Black King of Judah Haile Selassie the First.

My breddrin, I made I the holy trod to Ethiopia this past summer, all praises to the MOst High for that. I spent some time down there in Sheshemene for the celebrations and what not. I had a chance to reason with some breddrin down there. It is true what yu say bout dis government now under melesse. But i learned alot from one of the elders down there who been strugglin' in court about his piece of land. theres been so much changes since Jah Rule that they don't pay much raspect or attention to what was handed down from Jah then. So the question is what land that King Selassie allotted is left? and who is responsible for the contracting of who gets what? Seems like the I's will need a good Ethiopian lawyer and someone who knows the history about how the land from His Majesty got parcelled off to whom.

On the other note, theres plenty a land in ethiopia that is available. This elder Ethiopian woman who come back from Babylon bought some beauty land bout 20 minutes outside of Addis in the country, with good land and a natural river for about 6 or 7 thousand dollars US. It had me seriously thinking about preparing to buy something like dis when my money come. But Sheshemene, it seems like who yu know. The whole a Ethiopia is good for the I.

what does the I think?
reasoning
raz marcus

Messages In This Thread

Re: COOPERATION

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com