Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: COOPERATION
In Response To: Re: SHASHAMANE CITY ()

Hail Rastafari,
Good question and nice reasonings...
For I peace we are leading a trip to Ethiopia in February of 2003 that will focus on the historical sites along with 7 days in Shashemanie where we will be finishing the contstuction of one house with $ that our trip will generate. We envision more creative works but will start with what is realistic. $ and resources are needed on that side. Marcus Mosiah Garvey's vision of the potential within Black economic cooperation needs to be harnessed today. If every Rasta and supporter of Rasta put $5 together every year crucial works like big agriculture, hospital, wells, tractors, and planes...could be accomplished. One idea I man have is that Rastafari could all get on the same long distance company which gives 2% of all costs to the works in Ethiopia. Sounds like small vibes but little by little positive capital would be generated.
Let us keep reasoning toward Africa and appropriate development.

Haile Selassie I,

C

Messages In This Thread

Re: SHASHAMANE CITY
Re: COOPERATION
Re: SHASHAMANE CITY

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com