Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Just in case...
In Response To: Re: Just in case... ()

"...have the nerve to imply that blind faith is ignorance..."
Stop and think about what you're saying for a second. No, FAITH is not ignorance, but how could BLIND faith be anything but??
"G" stands for Gareth, which is my real name.
No, faith is not synonymous with narrow-mindedness.
Yes, blind faith is.
"All man needs to know is to be found within that book... no idol has ever brought salvation."
Can you see any contradictions in that statement? Cos I can.
I can say whatever name or word I want. JAH knows what is in my heart. JAH knows I am not disrespecting JAH.
Hashem, whatever. RASTAFARI. The right and proper name to praise JAH, for I. I ain' gon tell a nex man what name to praise JAH with.
JAH is not a petulant autocrat who is particular about what title JAH is addressed by. JAH is the everliving spirit of LIFE and LOVE that beats in your heart as in mine.
Are you sure that you may not "have a problem deep within your soul that you should most definitely confront"? That is causing you to wait eagerly for the day when Hashem will authorize you to go and stone people of other faiths, disobedient children, etc.?
I have nerve and conviction in my beliefs but I care not whether ya know that or not cos I know it and JAH knows it.
"Gspot"- hey, maybe you do have a sense of humor after all.
"Acting like a child"- yup... cos you dissed my mother whether you intended to or not, and I'm my mother's child.
Have you been to IanI's site? I think you might learn something there... oh wait, a fuhgettin, he might "make you stray" from your "blind faith"... so, last question...
If ANYONE could "make you stray" from your faith, then where is your "nerve and conviction in your belief?"
JAH Love

Messages In This Thread

Some Lyrics for "Ras"(c)O.(l') and Naughty Johnny
P.S. 4 "Ras" Obadiah
Just in case...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com