Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Just in case...
In Response To: Just in case... ()

Blessed Love,

I have not tried to return your email, as there is nothing to be said between the two of us that can not be read by all. If you want to go on acting like a child with your (uh-oh) "GUNSHOT" lyrics (so I guess the "g" stands for gangsta?), go ahead. I indeed acted in haste with my post-script towards Rootswombman, as I do with anyone would reject the Bible as the Divine WORD and have the nerve to imply that blind faith is ignorance. So my apologies to ROOTS(WOMB)MAN.

You, on the other hand, want to accuse me of calling the woman a "bitch" and a "hoe", and act as if you would ever have the nerve or conviction in your beliefs to shoot me "like a po-po".

Furthermore, gspot, "Hashem" is not the name that is not to be uttered. Actually, "Hashem" means "the Name" and is used when referring to the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in a mundane or unceremonial manner. So I give thanks that your ignorance has saved you from out-right blasphemy. Still, you trod on folly ground and the words of your mouth shall surely bring upon you a greater calamity than any rock that I could ever throw.

Despite the fact that you fell short of completely breaking a Law thats punishment for breaking would have meant your head being bombarded with (at least) dozens of stones, provided that this time was still the glorius time when InI trodded in the immediate presence of Hashem and his chosen servant, Moses. Still, I know that you are at heart not an evil man, despite your desire to shoot me (assuming you can truly "know" anyone by what they post on this message board), yet your willingness to outright disrespect Hashem indicates a greater problem deep within your soul that you should most definitely confront. That is all I have and will ever have to say to you.

Again, my apologies Rootswombman, as my post-script was indeed not how I feel as your posts (or any other woman for that matter) are more than welcomed as far as I am concerned, provided that they do not come with the intention of making InI stray from declaring His Majesty as GOD ALMIGHTY. My, heart was, however, in the body of that message and I truly feel that you should perhaps realize that "blind faith", as you put it, is not synonymous with narrow-mindedness. I stand firm behind my belief that those who continue to seek "signs" or any other visual, auditory, or in any other way "sensible" indication of things to come is "looking" for the wrong things. All man needs to know is to be found within that book -amidst all the mistranslation and added propaganda, as well as in the Gnostic Gospels that have been excluded by those who would compile various versions of the "New" Testament.

No idol has ever brought salvation.

Give thanks.
Selassie I lives and reigns.

Messages In This Thread

Some Lyrics for "Ras"(c)O.(l') and Naughty Johnny
P.S. 4 "Ras" Obadiah
Just in case...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com