HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Something you should know...
In Response To: Something you should know... ()

For I personally: killing in self-defense or defense of your loved ones (which might sometimes be NOT directly self-defense, for example I wouldn't see anything wrong with sniping off a Nazi skinhead who had never done anything persoanlly to me as yet- not saying I would do it cos we have to be wise and anyway I try to get my priorities straight and much as I feel that "I never want to hearda dem, jus want to murder dem" about the KKK etc., I know them is jus pawns in the rich boys' game)... anyway, that's justifiable homicide to I. Nothing else.

Messages In This Thread

Something you should know...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com