HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: "who has seen the wind?"
In Response To: Re: "who has seen the wind?" ()

Jus a thought... "Christ" said, "Let he that is without sin cast the first stone"... but he didn't throw a stone... draw your own conclusion from that.
I agree that all of we have "fallen short of the glory of JAH". That's just another way of saying that there's always room for improvement, to I. I've done a couple of wrong things in my life, nothing the MosT High couldn't forgive me for I don't think, but you know what, I ain' never killed nobody, raped nobody, or beaten nobody up (aside from self-defense which is totally different). Maybe I does cuss out people sometimes and hurt they feelings, but hey they could cuss me out too and when words or music hit "you feel no pain"...
Sis, (kaya I talkin to), you may have fallen short of the glory of JAH like all a we (even "Christ"? Like me say, draw your own conclusions), but I don't feel seh you ever do something so wrong that ya must be beating yourself up and calling yourself "Chief Sinner." Then again I ain' know, maybe you massacred a whole village or something. Anyway star, Peace and Love to the I, seem? Raspek.

Messages In This Thread

"who has seen the wind?"
True True, Nubian *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com