HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Folly Reasonings-Sound Right Reasoning Needed!!

Greetings,

Rastafari Love and Light to all,

Many I-dren on this board have some truly ILA and positive things to say. There are often ones in the trod who come from a different place. Many here come from different kulcharal backgrounds and many come from all over the world. So many I-dren are gonna have different perspectives pertaining to InI hola faith.The error occurs when ones attempt to try to tell certain ones HOW they should trod in the faith. As I have said many times before, no one can teach a one how to BE RASTA. That is something that comes naturally. There are ones that can help to influence ones and give one strength and encouragement. But no one can say that THIS is the way RASTA is. Tafari speaks to each ones heart on many different LEVELS.

If one reasons with 20 different Rasta as to what RASTA really is-One would get twenty different variations. InI must cease this mentality of who is a "real" Rasta and who is just a fake. I have been GUILTY of this I-self!! I am part of the Rastafari INSPECTOR GENERAL COMMITTEE!!(smile) Only because it has been done to I. There is so much pressure sometimes from other ones to be a certain way, other than what InI really are.

Rastafari should free InI, not keep InI in bondage to scrutiny and division. Many new souls in Rasta backslide and struggle cuz InI scrutinize them by telling them HOW they should be!! Only Jah can change ones heart. InI can not change a person!!

So there needs to be morelove overstanding and InI need to break the stereo types that divide InI as Rasta people. It will not happen OVERNIGHT. It will take time. BoBo against Binghi, TTI against EWF. All this house and tribalism stuff must cease! Island against Island. Carribean vs.African American. Nuff work to do on InI selves. Too many stereo types and preconceived notions that are wrong about each other. Not all white Rasta carry HIPPIE vibes. But some hippies think Rasta is a hippie way.

InI must begin to commnicate clearly and Raspectfully. I have not always done that. I have let EMOTIONS get in the way of SOUND RIGHT REASONINGS. But SOUND RIGHT REASONINGS need to return to this board. SOUND RIGHT REASONING does not allow EMOTION to take OVER and destroy peace. I am speaking as one who has fallen victim to EMOTIONALLY dominated reasoning where all LOGIC and OVERSTANDING has gone out of the door. There fore it can no longer be classified as REASONING. Reasoning is a logical dialogue.Not a discussion filled with rage and disharmony.

I must practice what InI preach and from this point on will I-tinue to do so. InI have all been hurt by I-dren at one time or another in life and online. But InI must move forward and realize that not everyone is to blame for previous pains.On that note I will forward from this post in peace!!"A house divided against itself can not stand."

Fari Ises

Messages In This Thread

Folly Reasonings-Sound Right Reasoning Needed!!
lovely...true *NM*
Re: lovely...true
Re: Folly Reasonings-Sound Right Reasoning Needed!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com