HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Folly Reasonings-Sound Right Reasoning Needed!

WELL, WELL; doan't feel no way that devil had it
coming. You see; the deed was done and the die was caste. Now; you stepped up to the plate and kicked ass. It was the same way how HIM was at the right place and time; to perform and assume the devine rights of this IWAH and dispensation.You see he did not know he was in a trap; like on a chessboard being checkmated; so the "QUEEN" come forward and I performed the finishing touch. The only thing is that you were quite clumsy. As you develope and sharpen your skills; you will be able to make more precise surgical strikes without leaving any collateral damage.It is a very good thing you came up in the church instead of the streets because you portray the disposition of a one who would put the old metal garbage can over a one head; and beat them around the head and knees like a silly hilly billy.

Your boldness and forthrightness is to be admired;your lack of sensitivity needs to be worked on; but your humble all round apologies shows greatness. Humility is the hall mark of greatness.Your energy remind I of Queen Nzingah
and/or it fits your name for sure.

Now about that monkey business; I know that they are to be found in Barbados. The terms and expressions you used quite likely came from a relative or ancestor from Barbados. It shows how word sound power can live on to affect future generations both positively or negatively. I myself make Fraudian Slips: like spelling "Barbadoes" with an "e" This comes from a Bajan Joke; Jamaican Turkey does fly high. Somehow I get mixed up and put "does" in Barbados.Doan't get me wrong the Bajan is quite correct in perfect english; the John Crow is called in the U.S. the Turkey Buzzard and is in the Turkey family. But make such a statement and Yaardies will be tickled pink. The point is we atimes say things not exactly the way we mean it to be uderstood and vice versa

InI not here to fight flesh and blood but spiritaul wickedness in high and low places. SELAH. THIS IS A LESSON FOR ALL TO SEE HOW ONES CAN COME AMONGST InI WITH THEIR FUNNY DISTRACTIONS to DISTROY and DIVIDE InI. Performing SATAN WORKS WALK GOOD Me SISTREN
JAH GUIDE and PROTECT; RASTAFARI

Messages In This Thread

Folly Reasonings-Sound Right Reasoning Needed!!
lovely...true *NM*
Re: lovely...true

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com