HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Peace and love?Bridge Builders

Respect and Love for you and what you stand for, I have allways stood for the same.

I knew when writing that post, you would bring up all the 'wolves in sheeps clothing.'

no FRIEND would de-root you, seen? (and true friends are something few and far inbetween) So I don't even bring the word 'friend' into that context. Many globally now truly know and live what your saying (thanks to the great FREEdom fighters such as yourself), and it's understood that those most victimized have the RIGHT to be wary.

But the task that must be mastered in achieving equality and paradise on earth is being able to differentiate the WOLVES from the SHEEP. I know black wolves I know white wolves and no doubt I'll probably run into a green wolf someday.

There are many wolves in my family, and very very VERY sadly have had to reject them for the sake of good and truth. But Christ said that there will be those that even reject their 'house' for his names sake, for the sake of righteousness and truth, etc. And in reality this has often come to pass.

In one of your other posts you brought up Malcolm X. Towards the end, X became Muslim and changed many of his previous views........ rejecting Black Muslim Spiritual leader Elijah in the USA because he found that Elijah was also a WOLF (a black wolf with alot of power at that)......... and then onto Malcolms Pilgrimage.......... when he stepped into a truly righteous world, he joined with brothers and sisters of all colors and came to many life changing realizations and truths. Because he eventually became an Iniversal Brother does not mean he became blinded or would be victimized by a white (or black) wo/man again. This did not end his FIGHT and STRUGGLE. (as if I have to tell you)

Malcolm X was the real thing, he was a true SOUL REBEL, a truly RIGHTEOUS man because he saw evil as evil, wherever it resided. Regardless of how painful, trying and confusing it was he stood up to it strong. He had to even painfully reject black muslim Elijah for the sake of Truth and Allah (PBUH).

Jah Will prevail.

I can anticipate some even thinking, oh, now that X finally accepted whites then he's considered righteous .... if anyone wants to take it there, please don't, because that is not true. Ask Jah. That is going back to the wolf-sheep scenario.

So there you have it. Good over evil evertime. The rainbow wolfpack is howling and the multi-colored sheep are GATHERING.

Much RESPECT to you, I have been very enlightened by so many of your posts. Almost everytime I've read one of your posts I've honestly thought to myself 'EVERYONE should be hearing this woman speak' so fight on love on, nice to befriend you in this reasoning. I know you know I'm not a wolf so we just took a giant leap. Thanks to people like you all truth will be revealed and all lies exposed and all reconciled and restored.

Sincerely, Heather

Messages In This Thread

Peace and love?
Re: Peace and love?there is a proverb that say:
Re: Peace and love?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com