Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Peace and love?
In Response To: Peace and love? ()

Howdy Y'all , SUP ?
I am new to the rasta gig and I would like to make a few comments about My first Sight's .

Hmmmmmmmmmmm? The Flag / banner !
In the Green / Lion, We have Juda !
In the Yellow , We have Ephrim .
In the Red , We have Dan . Hmmmmmmmmm? Again .

Dan and Ephrim are the two tribes missing from Rev. 7 ,,,, This corresponds to the picture in Joshua 1 , in recieving our inheritance , "this side Jordon "
( Hear God's voice and Obey )
Being like Yahweh is Our inheritance , Christ in the flesh in the many membered body !
This body is a Holy race , a Holy nation ,not under any banner but that of Yahweh !
In the Song of Songs ,,,,
This group marches under the Banner of LOVE !
Father coming in Us and through Us to put all enemies under HIS feet ! Joel 2 army stuff !
In Joel 2 the FIRE is the Firey preasence of God!
The rath of God stuff , makes HIS enemies , HIS Sons ! Eph. 4 put off old and put on New .

I SEE in the "Rasta " that some are still stuck in the natural with this whole black / white , thing ????

In all Your getting , Get Understanding !
There many scriptures that support what You SEE and all of them are beyond the color of the skin. Dig deeper with the Holy Spirit ,,,,,,,,
1 John 2-27 .
It is the time of the LION , in the lamb ,
The servant linked to the Holy Spirit , seen as the Lion .

TomHorn8888@Yahoo.com

Messages In This Thread

Peace and love?
Re: Peace and love?there is a proverb that say:
Re: Peace and love?Bridge Builders

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com