Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Nyabinghi Time
In Response To: Re: Nyabinghi Time ()

Greetings and JAH blessings

True words reasoned by Gman here.

The Capitalist system is totally fueled by greed in every aspect.Every time you spend a dollar you vote for those who run our countries with Big buisness and capitalism.
It is the forces of capitalism that control our Governments and the world economy. We are pounded everyday by slogans that are focused at our children, ourselves in the hope we become dollar slaves to the capital they need to have there control. So what can be done to fix such ways???

Many small actions and works of our everyday living can be done to help move away from a society that worships the dollar as its God.

Shop independant and support the small privately owned food store, music store, and book store and so on. Teach children about the evils of Mcdonalds, shell, taco bell and other huge corporations that bleed our society and destroy our environment. Teach others about the fast food industry, the commercial fishing and agriculture industry that also is killing our eco system for the sake of the trend of eating animal flesh.

Think before you spend. Make an effort. Have a passion for your belief and do all you can to take back your own self from becoming another slave to these corporations that dont care about anything but filling there own pockets with death and greed.
And to think that in this day and age we are ignorant enough to believe that slavery does not exist anymore or dosn't exist within western society. How dumb are we?
Everytime we sign a contract for work, for a rental lease we sign into just another form of slavery. Everytime we go out and purchase because of slogans and ads we again become slaves.

Yes these are horrible times but as we sit here and reason over them do we stop and think before next time we leave the house to walk with JAH and to step into a ital lifestlye. Not often enough for some. As the human has become more lazy in thought and actions so to have we become lazy in the use of our hearts.

I do my best to be 100% ital in every aspect. I do my best to wash the evils of each day from me before retiring every night. We all need something to help clear our minds to help us work from the heart. Everyday after work I go for a two hour surf.I wash society and its rotten core from both my mind and flesh. I sit in the ocean amongst the ultimate power of nature and look back across the ratrace and remind myself of the changers I must make.
I sit there and think that I too am ignorant to so much destruction by man and I think yes I am dumb but then I also think that at least I know my mistakes.

Find a release, know your mistakes and think that even in these horrible times we all the power to make change to the best of our knowledge.

RASpect and JAH blessing

Blair
Iheart Militia

Messages In This Thread

Crucial Time
Re: Crucial Time wil come worst
Re: Crucial Time wil come worst

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com