Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Nyabinghi Time
In Response To: Re: Nyabinghi Time ()

Peace and Jah Love.... not all Ifricans want to repatiate... many have built lives all over the world and now feel that their home (even in America). The answer is not to sit at the keyboard and complain about how bad things are... or to run away to Ifrica or Iceland but to MAKE CHANGE happen right here where you live. Let us make America into I-merica. InI speak out to my Albanian (and white) brethren every chance I get. InI participate in a local church (Unitarian/Universalist, they are very open to all faiths and work positively toward SOCIAL change), InI work to elect people InI feel know will do what is good for "we the People"... not the mega-corporations and their special interests. Lastly and MOST importantly, InI raise my child to know the TRUTH. Love, Respect, Tolerance, Holiness, and the wickedness of wants of materialistic things. Desire to own material things seems to be the root of much evil. Putting Profits over the good of our fellow Idren is a sure path to destruction. This has always been true. Not just today in America, but throughout his-tory. The Ancient Greeks, the Romans, the Ottoman empire, the Nazi's, etc., etc., all trying to expand their "empire". Why???? We can no more "own" the earth than we can catch the wind with our hands. Jah put everything he for us to tend for HIM and it will all be here long after we am gone. All life is intertwined... all action has a re-action. Spread the word of Jah! One Love, One Destiny. One Earth, One Chance! Symbiosis.
All praise to Jah, All Love through Jah. Peace and Respect to all.
RasCaptJim

Messages In This Thread

Crucial Time
Re: Crucial Time wil come worst
Re: Crucial Time wil come worst

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com