Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: state your opinion and leave

Kaya!

With all respect don't you see that THIS is why you get called agent provocateur?? Are you saying InI hate the CHRIST within you? How can Rasta hate CHRIST now? I don't think you ever respond direct to idens posts, it's like you don't barely read them. How could I ever say I hate the One who gives me evrything and is all there is, One Love, one and the same? I am sorry to call you Jeezus freak and I should not call names. But this line you are pushing is exactly WHY ones turn from Yeshua. In the name of a mistaken and out of context teaching, roman christians were taught to hate Jews first, then all others who were not themselves and set about on 2000 years of wicked bloodshed in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST! THIS MUST BE WHY WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN A NEW NAME! RASTAFARI! And yes indeed I get heated about it and I guess I can even say I hate how Yeshua's teachings have been twisted and I hate what we have become because of it -- all the historical pain we read on this board for example. Rasta read the times, my sis, not just the scriptures.

I posted on jesuswasadredlox cuz I didn't want young loved ones to wander in and think that THIS was Rasta, like Ras Obadiah said.
When you came on here I did send out a warning to I Idren because I felt like all this circular argument was not only pointless but distracting to InI livity and InI collective WORKS and sure enough...
But no worries it's like fleas under the collar. Itchy but impotent. Only JAH is to be feared.
I just wish we could talk about somethin else besides christian theology.
No matter how respectful your words, kaya, these posts and posts and posts are disrespect. Of course you're on what you feel like is a Jesus-led crusade to convert the heathen. Maybe you don't see that, but maybe you could do the respect to those here who feel that vibe.
As I have said to you in past I am thankful for all prayers.
rootsie

Messages In This Thread

state your opinion and leave
Amesegenallo Wendem Ras Obadiah

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com