HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: state your opinion and leave
In Response To: state your opinion and leave ()

The Holy Trinity is real, and the Lord Our Father is good.

I love you all, and I pray that grace and mercy from the Lord, JAH! Rastafari, Haile Selassie I, who sits in heaven, and the Earth is His footstool, God be with us.

This message board is blessed, God is everywhere, and stirs up our minds to think, and gives us breathe, but like the brethren say, nuff wolves in sheeps clothing, who wanna say and preach white man translation, Jesus Christ, what about Yoshua Christos? Besides that, InI know because its in Jeremiah, that we are in captivity, and that evil is brought among us, where is the priest? Why dont we try and reason on what really need to be reasoned about?

Why not use Haile Selassie as our crowns, and come together as true Rastaman and Raswoman and stand up for some type of REPARTRIAION? It would be nice to all come together, just, and under the eyes of the Lord, with money and unity, so that we can leave Babylon. Babylon is why so many people go astray, because Babylon is all about evil.

Babylon is full of corruption, inside of our houses, everybody sins, and I say its time for those who already glorify the Lord, and who give praises to JAH to come together as ONE by the will and grace of The Lord, Our Father, and we can get funds for Ethiopia.

It would be nice, but I am meek, and need work right now for the baby soon to come Lords will, but it would be nice. Nothing is better that the Lord, and nothing is better than Ethiopia, and nothing is worser than sin. Repent.

I love you. God bless you. Bless the name of Haile Selassie I. Bless the Lord Almighty.

Messages In This Thread

state your opinion and leave
Amesegenallo Wendem Ras Obadiah

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com