HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

MOTHERLAND REPARTRIATION ORGANIZATION!

Greetings Brothers and Sisters, I love you all, Bless the name of the Lord, because JAH gives us life, and breathe, and takes away our sins if we bring forth good fruits.

Of course you all know me, but now it's time for us all to start talking like we are wise, most of all live it, but we need to really start, if we want Ethiopia, we need Unity, and We need Prayers, so that WE CAN ALL OVERCOME BABYLON SYSTEM BY LEAVING IT.

We all love Africa, and WE ALL KNOW THAT WE ARE IN AMERICA, IN SLAVERY, so the thing is, seperate those who wish to go to Africa, from those who wish to continue to Live IN BABYLON, But, those who wish to go to Africa, WE CAN DO GOOD WORKS BRETHREN AND SISTREN, WE CAN GET ORGANIZED, AND WORK TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND TRUE EDUCATION FOR THE BLACK MAN AND WOMAN IN AMERICA.

I believe, and I hope alot of you do too, that in order for ANYTHING TO BE DONE, IT HAS TO BE FIRST THE LORDS WILL, SO, if we trust in the Lord, and Fear the Lord alone, through livity, the Lord will bless us with an Organization, where we, whom JAH WILL, will come together, and show HOLY LOVE TOWARD ONE ANOTHER, and get a business started, so that we can build a boat, or get a airplane and go back to AFRICA!

We need $$$, but first we need some time of ORGANIZATION, WITH A NAME, SO THAT WE, THOSE WHO WISH TO PARTICIPATE, WE CAN GO BACK TO HOLY MOUNT ZION!

WE NEED HOLY MOUNT ZION! THAT IS TRUE FREEDOM!

Wouldn't you love it? Holy Land, Motherland, herbs and prayers and BEST OF ALL, JAH UNITY!

Please, let us come together some way.

Messages In This Thread

MOTHERLAND REPARTRIATION ORGANIZATION!
Re: MOTHERLAND REPARTRIATION ORGANIZATION!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com