HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Sollog is afraid of Rasta + 4 David
In Response To: Re: Sollog is afraid of Rasta ()

Greetings in the great name of Jesus Christ and the powerful name of JAH Rasta-far-I !

First of all I want to give thanks for you children of the most high for giving time to read my topic, I'm thankful.

I didn't really understand what you mean dear brother David, is Sollog and Nas the same guy?

I would be really happy if you gave this some thinking, I know you have great Overstanding and your opinions on this matter could guide I-man. I know you are deep into the book of revelation and things that deal with the anti-christ and the final battle between good and evil, things that are also on my mind 24-7 these days. As I said your (and others too who would give this matter some time and thinking) opinion would mean alot to me.

I don't doubt that the mission of Sollog is to lead as many people as possible away from Jah and Christ. He has written books with titles such as:
"Jesus is not God" and "The book of Lucifer", I haven't read any of them and I ain't going to but I can see what he's up to.
And I doubt that he is the modern day Nostradamus because Nostradamus was a good man who wrote his prophecies to warn the good people about what was going to happen in our time. If anyone has seen the movie about his life you will see that he had great faith in God and he got to understand that it was God's will that he wrote down what he saw in his visions. He also say in the movie that his spiritual son would come in the end of 1900, some say that it was Sollog he was talking about. But a good man son would never claim to be the beast in the book of revelation and would not charge people to read his prophecies. But as I read from some on this board that our western calendar is not right, we are a few years ahead, so I guess it's still time for him to come, maby he's one of the two witnesses in the book of revelation, but I'm not sure.

Your opinion please!

I give thanks to Jah for you people on this board, sometimes I feel like I'm the only one in the world who try to understand Jah, what is going to happen and how to live right. Then I go here and leave happy with new knowledge, thanks!

Blessed.

Mosiah Martin

Messages In This Thread

Sollog is afraid of Rasta
Re: Sollog is afraid of Rasta
Re: Sollog is afraid of Rasta + 4 David

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com