Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Sollog is afraid of Rasta

Greetings in the name of THE MOST HIGH

Lately I've been checking out the Sollog message-board because I'm intrested in people who call themselves prophets. I read that this Sollog guy claim to be the beast in the book of revelation so I had to check out what he's up to. On his message-board many people hail him as god and others writes that he's a nobody and a loser. I wrote a message to the people on the board about that Jesus Christ warned about false prophets who will try to lead them to hell, plus I wrote other Rasta-related things to open the readers eyes and ears. I went there today to see if anybody had replied to my message and I found every message still there except mine. The people who control that message board or himselves was probably too afraid to let people read about Rasta point of view. I can feel that this guy is up to something and don't want Jah true message to get to his people, because people can diss him as much as they want and their messages is still there but mine got removed by some reason...

Could he be, or be working for the beast and know that the soldiers of Jah army will fight him down with WORD, POWER & SOUND ?

I would be thankful for your point of view.

JAH LIVE & GUIDE

Ras Mosiah Martin

Messages In This Thread

Sollog is afraid of Rasta
Re: Sollog is afraid of Rasta
Re: Sollog is afraid of Rasta + 4 David

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com