HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

it is beneficial to study an become knowledgeable
In Response To: Re: post scrip..Selassie words ()

Greets Iyah..
me see de I qwestion de deity of Jesus, an me glad yah interested in reasoning, so me give thanks. Here is an article wit nuff scrips all in regard to His deity..KNOW dat all dis is from scripture as de proofs of WHO JESUS IS..check it bredrin, perhaps some will be of help to de I..

Here is a scrip to look first..Is 9:6-"And he [Jesus] will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

Q1. Is Jesus the creator of all things?

Gen 1:26-27-Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, according to our likeness..." And God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him.

Is 44:24-Thus says the Lord [Jehovah], your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb, "I, the Lord [Jehovah], am the maker of all things, stretching out the heavens by Myself, and spreading out the earth all alone..."

John 1:3-All things came into being by Him [the Word], and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. [If Jesus was created, then he created himself]

Rom 11:36-God...For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things.

John 1:10-He [Jesus] was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him.

Eph 3:9-...God, who created all things...

Col 1:15-16-And He [Jesus] is the image of the invisible God, the first-born [cp. Ps 89:27, Gen 41:51-52, Jer 31:9] of all creation. For [Gr. because] by him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities-all things have been created by Him and for Him.

Heb 1:8,10-But of the Son...He also says, "In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. They will perish, but you remain; they will all wear out like a garment. You will roll them up like a robe; like a garment they will be changed. But you remain the same, and your years will never end."

Heb 3:3-4-For He [Jesus] has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses, by just so much as the builder of a house has more honor than the house. For every house is built by someone, but the builder of all things is God.

Q2. Is Jesus the sustainer of all things?

Col 1:17-He [Jesus] is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

Heb 1:3-And He [Jesus] is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power.

Q3. Is Jesus the Savior?

Is 43:11-"I, even I, am the Lord [Jehovah]; and there is no savior besides Me."

Is 45:21-"Is it not I, the Lord [Jehovah]? And there is no other God besides Me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none except Me."

Hos 13:4-"I...the Lord [Jehovah] your God...there is no savior besides Me."

Titus 1:3-God our Savior

Titus 1:4-Christ Jesus our Savior

Titus 2:13-looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus

Titus 3:4-God our Savior

Titus 3:6-Jesus Christ our Savior

2 Pet 1:1-to those who have received a faith of the same kind as ours, by the righteousness of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ:

Messages In This Thread

post scrip
Re: post scrip..Selassie words
it is beneficial to study an become knowledgeable
becoming knowlegeable is good in His eyes-2
In Love me Post an witness

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com