Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

What Gadman has to say

Words of Prophet Gad wit Andrea Williams back in 1997

Andrea:" The 12 Tribes of Israel is seen as closer to Christianity than other Rastafarian groups. Is there a basic difference in the doctrine?

Prophet Gad: "Yes there is a basic difference because we see Christ, and that die and rose again, and that die for our sin, we see that person. So that is, you know, a different teaching, because is not many see this teaching, that Christ is the person."

Andrea: We want to move on now to the doctrine. Recently we've had much debate on this program "Running African" and other programs about the Divinity of His Majesty the Emperor Haile Selassie as it relates the return of Jesus Christ. What are your thoughts on the matter?

Prophet Gad: "Well, Christ is to return and sit on the Throne of David, so I strongly believe that, you know, Christ is going to come and sit on the Throne of David."

Andrea: "I want you to.. You said something very important here and something that may disturb the Rastafarian Movement in Jamaica. Christ, You're talking about the return of Christ?"

Prophet Gad: "Yes I am talking about the Return of Christ who is going to sit on the throne of David."

Andrea: Are you making a differentiation between Jesus Christ and Haile Selassie?"

Prophet Gad: "Yes I am making a differentiation. Because Christ the same yesterday, today and forever. And even after His Majesty say, Him saved not by the man character but by the blood of Jesus Christ."
Read the rest of the interview here at this site.
http://www.angelfire.com/on2/ttoi/VCInterview.html

His Majesty shows us that he was even saved in the Blood of Jesus Christ. Suh like Dr.Vernon Carrington show us, Same Spirit but Different Flesh. Suh in I view, there is no reincarnation of Jesus, no rebirth, but the Same Jesus! Christ Love!

Messages In This Thread

What Gadman has to say
Re: What Gadman has to say
CONFUSED BRETHREN !!!
Re: Was but not anymore because JESUS Save me!
Re: Was but not anymore because JESUS Save me!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com