HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Black Supremacy- for ferenj (whitey) too?
In Response To: Black Supremacy ()

Greetings Iyas-

To I the concept of Black sup is this:
1. the Irator produced InI in his image-
Jah raised up life to the level of human Ites in Africa- check the civilizations on the Nile, the bones of Lucy, HIM's speeches about the need for further archaeology in Ithiopia
so, InI Hayl the Black God- cause IandI are all African, no matter how far removed
Here is where I am slightly confused-
what part does that leave InI who have been shown the light of the scriptures regarding things like reparations, repatriation, and celebrating Africa?

Bob Marley said the Black I is the cornerstone of civilization, and when the African people are in a mess, the world is in a mess, and when InI solve Africa's problems, Zion is on it's way to the malkut- kingdom of earth.

selam/peace

Messages In This Thread

Black Supremacy
Re: Black Supremacy
Badanb Alamarradat - MisUnderstanding

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com