HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Don't take this too serious
In Response To: Don't take this too serious ()

JAH! RASTAFARI IS ALMIGHTY!

no, brethren, fellow-servant of the Almighty Father, The Lord of Hosts, I am not God. God dwells within I though, his Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, and the kingdom of God, dwells within I, same with all those who praise Jah Rastafari name, and confess their sins to the Lord God, JAH! RASTAFARI.

InI only speak truth, thats how Rasta supposed to be, right, trample Satan under foot, right, so InI troddin, trying to get ini education in Babylon, because these times are dark, and if your not praying or reading or burning ganja, you have to try and lead the people, with love in your heart, and get some justice done, right!

i am 19 years old, and if you serve the lord, with fear and love of his commandments, the Holy Spirit will dwell within you also. Remember, cleanliness and love, and grace from God, will keep Satan away!

One Love, JAH! RASTAFARI! JOIN INI SITE!

Messages In This Thread

JAH TRUTH'S website.....Believe it
Re: JAH TRUTH, Gregory, Ras Melchizedek!
Don't take this too serious

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com