Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Don't take this too serious

Raspek Ras M/Jahtruth/gregory.
I was kinda testin you there to see if you could tek a joke, cos you used to be ultra-defensive and accusatory in your posts. It seems you have progressed in how you deal with people, respek 4 that.
I am sure there are many issues on which InI will still disagree, but I glad the I has opened heart and mind to be able to communicate with people better- because it's always better to talk WITH people than to talk AT them, no true?
I don't know if I will get around to joining your club as I don't get much time on the internet, I just sneak in some time when I'm at work. But I wish you every success and I hope the organization you're forming can do some good works.
You mention the homeless in your posts, I have an idea for you, it's something I used to do in Oregon as part of a group called Food Not Bombs. You can go around to stores and ask for donations of food that is still good but can't be sold because it's just past it's "best-by" date. Make sure the food is still good and not rotting! Then you can cook up some big feasts and give out to homeless/poor people. Try to get the homeless involved in obtaining and preparing the food themselves, that way it is not just charity but helping yourself and one another. Be warned, in San Francisco the police was going nuts arresting people for giving out free food without a permit, because Food Not Bombs was attracting too many "unsightly" homeless people to gather in public places. They even tried to lock up an activist for life under the "Three Strikes and You're Out" laws, for serving a bagel!!
Blessings and Respek Gregory.

Messages In This Thread

JAH TRUTH'S website.....Believe it
Re: JAH TRUTH, Gregory, Ras Melchizedek!
Don't take this too serious

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com