Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: My BRETHREN still love ...
In Response To: BRETHREN ... ()

Breddah I man is like His Imperial Majesty who came to spread the Good News of our Saviour Jesus Christ! I nah here to convert no one, only de Holy One cyan do dat not I. I am just a servant of Jah doing His works. For I man is of the tribe of Zebulon in Israel! Seen? Suh you might disagree wit what I seh an I cyan also but de fact is that Jah show me de truth. I don't know how Jah came to you, but Jah came to me Mystically!

Suh for a while I thought that his majesty was indeed God but Jah show me de truth. An when mi read, de Spirit show I man de vibes an show me dat his majesty was a servant of God like I an in fact came to bring RasTa to Jesus Christ! As even our beloved bruddah Gad also came to do. Suh still I an I might disagree but still Jah Love. But one thing me know is that only in the Name of Jesus Christ, can I an I be truly saved for de Ible seh suh. Suh Christ inna mi heart, soul an mind! Jah bless yuh still.

Messages In This Thread

HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK / THE TRUTH !!!
Re: HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK / THE TRUTH !!!
BRETHREN ...
Re: My BRETHREN still love ...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com