HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

BRETHREN ...

First thing first, I man would like apologize to the I for previous messages that I man posted on the board that might've been disrespectful towards the I ...

2nd, Ian'I will take some time and reason w/ the I, and others who are interested ... I man was raised in a christian environment, my mother was 1st a catholic then she converted and became a protestant ... From her I have learned the story of CHRIST (in his 1st advent) ... Actually my mother studied theology and is well knowledgeable of the scriptures ...

As for I, I can say that there was a time where I might've been an atheist 'cause I was really not seekin' the Most High ... After sightin' 'FARI I man came to many realizations which were really and truly upliftin' ... These experiences have made to get real close to HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY and I came to recognizin' as the Returned Messiah, the Almighty in the flesh ... I read my bible and many other books on H.I.M. and it made I worship and revere H.I.M. for all the works HE did in this time ...

I used to be on the fiyah bun vibe but then I got a bigger Iverstandin' and realized that HIS MAJESTY never fiyah bun anyone or anything except wickedness in high and low places ...

I know that there's many ones and ones like the I who don't acknowledge H.I.M. as JAH but the I should know that JAH is used for H.I.M., psalm 68 says to "Sing unto JAH, sing praises to HIS name: extol H.I.M. that rideth upon the heavens by HIS name JAH, and rejoice before H.I.M." ...

I'm presently takin' an amharic class and the brethren who's teachin' is showin' Ian'I that HAILE SELASSIE in amharic is the seal that has the FATHER, the SON, and the Holy Spirit, meanin' that HE is GOD (JAH RAS TAFARI) ...

What I man am tryin' to say to the I is that I do not agree necessarily w/ the I when it comes to the second advent of CHRIST (RAS TAFARI) and many times I feel like the I is tryin' to convert someone, somewhere ... BUT brethren, if ones really and truly check it they will see that HAILE SELASSIE the 1st of Ethiopia has fulfilled the major prophecies like: Isiah 9:6 & Rev. 5:5 & Rev. 17:14 ...

Anyways brethren, Ian'I might never agree, only time and the FATHER (HIS MAJESTY) will tell ...

One Perfect LOVE to the I and to ALL (Rastas or not)
RAS TAFARI the Great One
HAILE SELASSIE the 1st LIVES ITERNALLY ...

Messages In This Thread

HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK / THE TRUTH !!!
Re: HEAR SELASSIE SPEAK / THE TRUTH !!!
BRETHREN ...
Re: My BRETHREN still love ...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com