Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Psalm 47 !!!

Psalm 47

O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto JAH with the voice of triumph.
For HAILE SELASSIE the 1st Most High JAH RAS TAFARI is terrible; HE is a great KING over all the Earth.
HE shall subdue the people under Ian’I, and the nations under Ian’I feet.
HE shall choose Ian’I inheritance for Ian’I, the excellency of Jacob whom HE loved. SELASSIE I.
JAH is gone up with a shout, HAILE SELASSIE the 1st with the sound of a trumpet.
Sing praises to JAH RAS TAFARI, sing praises: sing praises unto Ian’I KING, sing praises.
For JAH is the KING of all the Earth: sing ye praises with Iverstanding.
JAH reigneth over the heathen: JAH sitteth upon the throne of HIS holaness.
The princes of the people are gathered together, even the people of the Most High JAH RAS TAFARI of Abraham: for the shields of the Earth belong unto JAH RAS TAFARI: HE is greatly exalted.

Ises to the Most High JAH RAS TAFARI HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY EMPEROR HAILE I SELASSIE I the 1st of Ithiopia / AFRIKA …

Messages In This Thread

De King speaks on our Saviour Iyesus Kristos.
Psalm 136 !!!
Psalm 47 !!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com