Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Psalm 136 !!!

Psalm 136

O give thanks unto HAILE SELASSIE the 1st; for HE is good: for HIS mercy endureth for ever.
O give thanks unto the Most High JAH RAS TAFARI of gods: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore.
O give thanks to the LORD of lords: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore.
To HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY who alone doeth great wonders: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore.
To HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY that by wisemind made the heavens: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore.
To HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY that stretched out the Earth above the waters: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore.
To HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY that made great lights: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore:
The sun to rule by day: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore:
The moon and stars to rule by night: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore.
To HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY that smote Egypt in their firstborn: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore:
And brought out Israel from among them: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore:
With a strong hand, and with a stretched out arm: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore.
To HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY which divided the Red sea into parts: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore:
And made Israel to pass through the midst of it: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore:
But overthrew Pharaoh and his host in the Red sea: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore.
To HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY which led HIS people through the wilderness: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore.
To HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY which smote great kings: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore:
And slew famous kings: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore:
Sihon king of the Amorites: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore:
And Og the king of Bashan: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore:
And gave their land for an heritage: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore:
Even an heritage unto Israel HIS servant: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore.
Who remembered Ian’I in Ian’I low estate: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore:
And hath redeemed Ian’I from Ian’I enemies: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore.
Who giveth food to all flesh: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore.
O give thanks unto the Most High JAH RAS TAFARI of Zion: for HIS mercy endureth forIver and Ivermore.

Ises to the Most High JAH RAS TAFARI HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY EMPEROR HAILE I SELASSIE I the 1st of Ithiopia / AFRIKA …

Messages In This Thread

De King speaks on our Saviour Iyesus Kristos.
Psalm 136 !!!
Psalm 47 !!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com