HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Each One Teach One !!!!!!!!!!!!

>In the cas of the Ethiopian Elder, was the problem "each one teach one" or was it egocentric ideas and inflexibility? Why did he need to believe Selassie is God to teach the I's Ethiopian language? Wasn't his experience interesting enough as he worked with HIM personally?

Raspect Mandingo, I man felt the same way. After four weeks, I was the only student left. This teacher, Fesseha Zion Kassai, was one of the most dignified people I have ever met. His wife would invite sistrin over and show them how to make injera and bake dabbo. Funny thing, the sistahs was more interested in Ethiopian cooking than the language, but it did show to I the fact that Rasta sistrin were better able to humble in order to learn than bredrin. There is a mental stubborness rooted in Babylon that InI must defeat.

I don't think it was egocentered or inflexibility on the part of the bredrins, I feel many of them had problems as students in their youth and may have been embarrased to humble themselves, especially in front of the sistas.

Messages In This Thread

Each One Teach One !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Give Thanks for Your Answer!!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com