Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: a thought!!
In Response To: Re: a thought!! ()

"...after HIS reign as King Christ will manifest in the hearts of man...." and it New Heaven and New Earth then! Hail the ALMIGHTY I ! Your reasonin clean and clear like water. Give thanks, bredda.
My suggestion is that I's do not respond to the bait. InI meditate on this deep before I say it because I heart loves tolerance. And I am. I do not wish to covert anybody. But when ones come in the manner they come InI must must say from I heart that they know not what they do.
I say do not respond because it is pointless argument round and round (look at jesus was a dredlocks club) I LOVE this Rasta index and the crucial teachings offered and received here. From what I have seen of the Christians who come Rasta places is that the broadness of the conversation gets shut down and we're suddenly debating Christian theology and defending attacks against the DIVINE NATURE of Selassie I. JahJah need no such defense from the I's and this is not what Rasta is here for in this time.
And is the I-Man ever right about this waitin' on the Messiah bizness;it's a dangerous teaching in a time when Babylon on the rampage down here. If there is one thing all Rasta can say is that we KNOW our GOD is a lover of justice.

I don't know if it's even possible, but ones seem to be idolatrous in regards to the Bible, and even to their notion of Jesus Himself. The Koran say anything ones love more than JAH ALMIGHTY HIMSELF is an idol.
ONE BLESSED PURE TRUE RASTAFARI LOVE!
rootsie

Messages In This Thread

a thought!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com