HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Just Teachments Jeff Don't Fret Iya
In Response To: Re: THE FALSE RELIGION ()

Yes I The Promised Key is the original literary text of RasTafarI written by Leonard Percival Howell under the ritual name G.G. Maragh which by interpretation is GanGunguru Maragh and when translated from Hindi to English is Teacher of Fame and Wisdom. Brother Howell was the first announcer of I an I RasTafarI Faith. RasTafarI public declaration heralded Hayl Selasse I / Haile Selassie I King Ras Tafari as The Almighty and The Returned Messiah as a direct Ancestor of the Son of King Solomon by Queen of Sheba. This declaration of core ideas declaring Ethiopian Sovereign Status of the RasTafarI Community and all African People, further made that ancestral call and demand for Repatriation to Ethiopia. This was a symbolic declaration signaling the end of the whole colonial system. This earned the continued and expected wrath of the colonial shitstem that led to his arrest trial and imprisonment. He was charged and tried for seditious and blasphemous language. Brother Howell was vehemently against the root of the religious evil and trickster that old enemy of Ethiopia the Papacy of Rome and its accompanying religious organizations. The Gong was born 1898 in Crawle River , Clarendon Jamaica, he began his nap February 1981. As the I G-Man did say the I must overstand the time and context in which The Gong made his writings and preached the divinity of a Black Man in a staunch colonial society.

Messages In This Thread

THE FALSE RELIGION
Re: THE FALSE RELIGION
Just Teachments Jeff Don't Fret Iya
Amesegenallo - Thank You
Rasta is a very Ethiopian Christian Livity
Re: AM I TOO PEACEFUL?
The Rapers
Re: The Rapers

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com