HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: A QUESTION TO ITAL MAN
In Response To: Re: A QUESTION TO ITAL MAN ()

Blessing of overstanding to you, Ital man

In my studies of Rasta I have not heard such negative vibes from anyone as I do w/ you Ital. Your words do not give positive vibes and more than 2 have Witnessed these vibes. Ever think maybe your views might have some flaws. Fight the Spiritual War w/ Love and reasoning, not murder and hate. As far as whites go, as H.I.M. said, Until the colour of ones skin means as much as the colour of ones eyes, there will be war. Love encompasses all colour not just one. I overstand this is a black trodd, but you have many other colours who have the same beliefs as Rasta. We are not blinded by the Babylon shitstem, we do understand the wrongs that have been committed and the ones still being committed against my brethren. I myself will stand by my brethren in this trodd, even if only as a support system.

Peace and Love to you
Natty Bob

Messages In This Thread

Re: A QUESTION TO ALL RASTA
Re: WHO REALLY IS ITAL MAN
does anyone else smell the stench of babywrong?
Re: does anyone else smell the stench of babywrong

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com