Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: A QUESTION TO ALL RASTA

Give Praise:-

I am The Rastafari -Ital Iman I:-Director;The Republic Of The New/Original Rastafari
Offical Message Reply,For One [Joel Calib]It is My apology sent for not replying to your earlyer request.....
The so called Jews have taken the books socalled of moses as their own-and the acount of christ they have not a part- it is the book of the apocalypse they close their eyes-why do they hate jesus...
jesus said to a church in the book--i know thy works,and tribulation,and poverty,[But thy art rich]and know the blasphemy of them which say they are jews,and are not;but are the synagogue of satan...
Know o seekers of truth the history of Rastafari MovmentThe Famous six Points Given By The Rastafari Elder Lenard P Howell,calls for Rastas To Hate All Whites,for they are the seeds of satan...bandits a rob the gold of rastafari who have shead much blood through out Jah land-we the mighty gods have left our face in stone in a place for you to see,"the earth is the lords,the fullness there of"Rastafari is steping Pon His throne again,Give thanks,give him praise;for to him we are subject,we are his subjects....
a world created unto him by his majesty,we are The Rastafari,It was The Elder:-Sam Brown,may Jah Rest his soul,who called for A rastafari jihad even before me,he said we are the spiritual warriors;and our Great Queen Defended The congo with The Drum of Life and death,The Kingman was called to direct the Esoteric Nyabingi{spiritual war}Give Thanks and Prasies To The Sistren Of Rastafari Movment;I king Protect This Honor...

More Time:-Ital Iman I
Director-The Republic Of Rastafari

Messages In This Thread

Re: A QUESTION TO ITAL MAN
Re: WHO REALLY IS ITAL MAN
does anyone else smell the stench of babywrong?
Re: does anyone else smell the stench of babywrong

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com