HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: What does RASTA say at Christmas

I cant speak for all, but in my opinion Christmas is WACK!! First of all, science has proven that the so called Jesus Christ was not born on or even around December 25th. The rituals that have been incorporated into this same day are paganistic in nature. Rituals such as cutting down a pine tree, decorating it with lights, etc. Secondly, as Black people, I cant believe that we are still teaching our children about this Fat (Obviously unhealthy) White Man who goes around the entire world in one night delivering useless toys to all the children. I saw a recent comic strip of the Boondocks recently which stated something I thought was very profound. If this Santa had so much power then he could deliver food every day to starving kids! DEEP! Lastly, once again, Amerikkka shows its ugly face to bamboozle the people into creating a holiday that has some type of meaning. In actuality what they are celebrating is "Time To Shop!" Consumerism at its height! So my friends bombard yourself with the truth and enjoy. Peace on Earth.

Messages In This Thread

What does RASTA say at Christmas
Hayl Selasse I Defender of The Christian Faith
I give thanks Sista for that information *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com