HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Hayl Selasse I Defender of The Christian Faith

Hayl Selasse I manifested to the world as a Christian King of the oldest Christian nation in the world. The I's must read His Majesty's speeches and utterances. His Majesty was and is forever devout to scripture reading, yes the Bible that many are confused about. He clearly stated repeatedly to study your Bible despite what language it has been translated into contains the truth and without clearly overstanding it what can not be saved or have salvation. He manifested the works of an evangelist in the fulness. Just Like Iyasus Krestos who some call Jesus Christ manifested as a Jew who inspired the development of the Christian Faith which he told no one to do Hayl Selasse I manifested as a Christian who inspired the development of RasTaFarI which He told no one to do. He did not come to change the law but to fulfill it. Many seem negative toward Christianity because the devil has co-opted parts of it to trick the sheep. Certain men through out history have claimed the faith and lived totally contrary to its tenets. Don't be tricked like Esau. It makes the I wonder how one can call ones self RasTafarI and pay no attention at all to the clear and concise teachings of His Imperial Majesty than I realized just like one can call their self Christian and live totally contrary to its tenets. Woe to the hypocites. Selam ena Feker hullu. Egzi'abhear JAH RasTafarI Qeddus Immanuel Iyasus Krestos Hayl Selasse I naw Feker.

Messages In This Thread

What does RASTA say at Christmas
Hayl Selasse I Defender of The Christian Faith
Re: What does RASTA say at Christmas
I give thanks Sista for that information *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com