HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: The Deceivers (are coming) (this one)

If you know how to reach people allover the world then help me get my messages to them, that's a part of the reason why i post my letters on boards like these.

Do i really have to say copy and paste this for people to do so?

I pinpoint America because they are the most foolish at present, they're asleep a deeeep one. Their media is probably harder to overcome so i feel like i have to throw an insult to provoke an awakening, call it my technique.

If you can help me spread the knowledge especially before all these things begin then please do. Many a soul wants to be woken and know the truth but it will take the efforts of many to make it happen.

Jesus said it, in these days every secret will be revealed, nothing will be in the dark anymore. I'm helping but i am limited.

Messages In This Thread

The Deceivers (are coming) (this one)

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com