Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

The Deceivers (are coming) (this one)

The Deceivers (are coming) Thursday, 4th October 2001

In these times even the preacher/ pastor/ father/ vicar will lie to deceive you, expect it. The mark of the beast is something that we are to be heavily deceived into accepting, a bad thing made to look good. After all the ID (identification) cards and after cash has been removed comes the mark of the beast, a chip that replaces all money transactions and replaces all IDs. It is written that it be inserted into hands or heads and maybe both. Beware, the deceiving game has begun.

When Jesus Christ was asked about the times of the end and the signs of his return Jesus warned us to be careful that no man should fool us, that many will come claiming to be Christ. He warned us not to follow them. Many have come but there are still more to come and some of the many to come will have the power to perform miraculous signs. Beware, realise that by the power of demons miracles can be performed. Remember that Satan and his team are fallen angels and doing miracles is something very possible for them. [ see Matthew 24 and Luke 21 ]

Before these deceivers arrive there is another breed of deceiver that will arrive. The aim of these deceivers is to weaken the faith of true believers of Jesus Christ and to take them off the path that leads to Eternal Life. They are a part of the destiny war whereby those that are already doomed try to take as many people as they can with them. The worldview-matrix will support these deceivers by making programmes and making songs and reports (science) that support the cause of insulting the belief of Christians. - The most likely victims of these deceivers will be people that do not have a solid foundation for their beliefs. I encountered these deceivers when I was searching for the truth myself and I know how they play.

The "facts". "Facts" will be the main weapon of the deceiver and of the world. According to the world these "facts" are knowledge, and of course they'll be backed by the world in educational tools such as Encyclopaedias.

When people talk about facts they assume that all facts are true but the truth is that all facts are not true. A fact is agreed and accepted and seems to be true but not necessarily. Many facts are lies that cannot be proven to be lies and so they are accepted as facts. An example could be in a courtroom proceeding. A suspect is being questioned where he was at a particular time and he lies and says he was here or there. If what he says cannot be proven to be false or if he has corroborated support for his claim then his word becomes a fact to the case … Only until it is proven as incorrect is it known that it is not a fact and is then changed to some other "fact", else it remains a fact for years and years to come. Maybe it's a bad example but my point is that facts can be lies that exist only because they have not been proven to be a lie, and there can be many reasons why such a "fact" is made a fact without being The Truth. - It is a fact that there are many criminals but how many "criminals" actually committed their crimes? - There's a possibility that some criminals are innocent and did not commit their crimes even though "facts" prove that they did. And I'm sure that some criminals would like to make a comment on this "fact". [ I hope u see my point.]

How many examples of how "facts" aren't always truth do you need to get this simple message? A FACT DOESN'T MEAN TRUTH. Many of the world's facts are actually lies. "Facts" mean a lot in the world to the worldly but to those that can overcome the world(view-matrix) "facts" are only a disruption to REAL Life. The only thing worth seeking is The Truth and it exists in the Holy Bible. Many facts are unproven and are based on assumptions.

Understanding Christianity and the Holy Bible. I think that because there are religions that sound similar to Christianity and there are characters that sound similar to Jesus Christ, I think that recognising what the Bible actually is will help to brighten the light of truth. The Life of Jesus Christ in one that many people want to claim but there is only one, the REAL one. The REAL race of Jesus Christ has been a question for years not just because it was to be hidden but also because so many other races want to credit his greatness to their own race (silly). Today, we see that even the Beast wants to be Jesus Christ and be seen as Jesus Christ was seen, Nas claims that he is God's son (by his tattoo), but Nas is a liar, he is the begotten son of Satan (so what do u expect?).

The Bible is a book that Christians and people that seek The Truth read, but it is also a book of history, REAL-Israelite history. The Bible is a collection of significant events in the times of the Israelites as well as a guide for future events in the lives and times of the Israelites and the world. People such as Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Joshua, Samson, Samuel, David, Solomon and many others all the way up to John the Baptist and then Jesus Christ, lived, all in the aid of the Israelites. In the times of all these people many miracles were done, not for fun but for the aid of the Israelites, God's chosen people. The Israelites are STILL here on Earth and forever will be. The Holy Bible is our history and reading through it will help understand how we got to where we are today, our near future and how things will end up on this planet. Copy-cat religions have taken the Life of one man and claimed that he forms a part of their religion. I can give two reasons, one would be a Satanic influence, whereby confusion could be caused by these so called similarities. The other reason that people want to claim his greatness for their religion to make people believe their religion because when people did hear about Jesus Christ the effect of his works shocked the world and many people were converted to Christianity and other "faiths" began to die (as they should). This made people incorporate the works of Christ into their own religions. All these other faiths are Satanic and by making similarities of Christ in their religions try to lure others into their beliefs. Christian similarities are present to dissuade others from seeking The Truth in Christianity.

[ I stress REAL-Israelites because in the world it is a fact that the people that currently live in Israel are Jews but this is a lie. The REAL Israelites do not live in Israel at the moment. Example, I was born in London and I'm still here. ]

With all these so called similarities between Jesus Christ and others, the question must be asked why? Why Jesus is the only one that has "similarities"? I don't hear about other characters having similarities with Moses or Joshua, why only Jesus? … … . Jesus Christ is the icing on a cake called Israelite history, he falls in line with what should be expected from the Israelites. His character and Life is not fictitious.

Satan hates JEHOVAH. Satan hates Jesus Christ because he was JEHOVAH in the flesh and he ruined Satan's plans. Satan's objective is to keep people from knowing Jesus Christ and therefore JEHOVAH. Satan either brings similarities for confusion or absolute denial of who Jesus was. Satan is Jealous of both Jesus and JEHOVAH, and doesn't want anyone to know them. As Christians we have been told not to believe any spirit but to test all spirits. Satan does not want Jesus Christ to be acknowledged as the Son of God or that Jesus Christ rose from the dead or that Jesus Christ came in the flesh. All Satan's agents are the same and are not looking forward to the return of Jesus Christ, they know that Christ's return is their ending. Before getting into any discussions with deceivers and confused souls test their spirit and know what they are on … "Did Jesus Christ rise from the dead?" "Is Jesus Christ the Son of God?" … Me personally, I wouldn't waste my time in these days, I wouldn't put my mind through the temptation. Christianity is bombarded because it is true path to Eternal Life. The prophecies of Jesus Christ are being fulfilled and he will return at a time that no-one except JEHOVAH knows.

Satan wants to be able to tell JEHOVAH on Judgement Day that we chose to listen to him (Satan) and not God (JEHOVAH), that we listened to lies and not the truth. For him to pull this off the truth must be already be here and within all our reaches, if not how would anyone be able to know the truth and be tested? The Truth is in the Bible. Jesus was simply the next in a long sequence of great Israelite men, he was also the Son of God, and God the Son. If you read both the Old and New testaments Jesus' Life shouldn't be too hard to contemplate. It's not long now from when he'll be on the clouds and taking over on Earth.

Why are deceivers coming? I can only conclude that it's because they are already doomed. Many of the deceivers will have been fooled by the head deceivers (people like Dr. York), they want to fry, they want to feel the degrees of the Eternal Fire and they will.

From an objective view, the world and Christianity are in opposition to one another, both aim to overcome each other and be free of each other. Deceit is one technique of reducing the number of people that search for The Truth, and it is the first stage in the War Of Destinies. World War 3 seems to be a way of getting rid of a large number of Christians and Muslims in one go, both oppose the worldview and the world benefits from their absence because with less people of The Truth will oppose the world in the days to come. - Even though there are differences between Christianity and Islam I don't think they should be fighting each other in the way that will happen. There are some differences but there is much in common. - The number of Christians and Muslims that will lose their lives in this war throughout the 42 months could be enough to oppose the Satanic church. The Satanic church comes after the war, after a large number of it's oppositions have been removed. The Satanic church wants a planet of no Christians and no Muslims, which would lead onto no opposition. Killing the majority and deceiving the rest is Satan's game-plan.

The Two Witnesses (look out for them). These are the last two prophets of JEHOVAH before Jesus returns. Anyone that tries to harm them fire is what will be used to kill them. The fire comes from their mouths. (Revelation 11).

There will be a war in Heaven and it is written that Satan will lose it and he and all his angels will be thrown to the Earth and that he will be angry. The question is what will Satan do while he is on Earth? --- He will try and counterfeit JEHOVAH, claim that he is God so that the world will worship him. Revelation 13:2 says that the dragon gave the Beast his power and his throne and great authority. Men worshipped the dragon because he had given authority to the Beast, and they also worshipped the beast and asked, "who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?". - This shows that Satan will come to Earth claiming that he is God. Before Satan does come his deceivers will be saying that God is coming and that he is an extra-terrestrial but the Bible has already said that it is Satan that will be on Earth after losing his place in Heaven. - In JEHOVAH's Kingdom JEHOVAH allows the Lamb to sit on his throne and for the Lamb to receive power, wealth, wisdom, strength, honour, glory and praise. Satan tries to be like God in order to deceive Earth's people and take them with him to the Eternal Fire that awaits him.

7 heads having the names of blasphemy. In these times things are set to become very religion oriented especially politics. I think that the seven heads are the seven allies that will claim that they are doing the work of God knowing that they are really doing the work of Satan. Christians will be called to fight for their beliefs thinking that they're doing it for God but really they are being deceived because these so called Christian governments are really Satanic.

The Lamb's book of Life. This is what everyone should aim to remain in no matter what. It is better to die than to stay alive and be crossed off the Lamb's book of Life and be sentenced to enter the Eternal Fire. This whole end of time story is about remaining in the Lamb's book of Life. Knowing the truth is the first step to not being deceived. The mark of the beast can not be accepted and the beasts and Satan can not be worshipped. It is written that all those that worship the beast and accept his mark will have their names removed from the Lamb's book of Life.

Jesus Christ is the KING of Kings and the LORD of Lords and there's only one. You'll see him riding the clouds, making an entrance like no other.

Staying focused on JEHOVAH is also being aware of the prophecies of this time, letting nothing come as a surprise. The worldview must be overcome to see Reality. There is an army of deceivers ready to spread their influence, we must expect them. I say that it's better to know them and then to ignore them.

7 YEARS, and it starts at the end of the 62 weeks. (Daniel 9:26).

8th September 1977 publishing

"Watch out that no-one deceives you. For many shall come in my name, claiming, 'I am Christ' and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumours of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come." - Jesus Christ (Matthew 24:4)

AMERICANS. You are the deepest sleepers and know the least of what is going, and are the most arrogant and ignorant to what is going on. You all need to wake up especially you "black" people. Everything in America ain't always what it seems. Maybe I've got a clearer view because I'm from London, my friends know the real deal too. But the feedback I get from some of you Americans comes as evidence to how deep you are all sleeping. - Keep in open mind and you will wake up, your arrogance will not help you. WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

"You are not yet fifty years old," the Jews said to him, "and you have seen Abraham!"
'I tell you the Truth,' Jesus answered, 'Before Abraham was born, I AM!' (John 8:57)

The book of Zechariah is book that I think would be overlooked but is a very informative book. In this time when people will be reading the books of Daniel and Revelation for their prophecies, the book of Zechariah should be read to bring further understanding of the time's prophecies. Zechariah chapter 14, I like reading that one, it lets me know.

Tupac Amaru Shakur (Elijah) - He was The Truth in Hip-Hop, the light of Hip-Hop music, that's why he had the world against him. He held on to being right and being truthful until he was set up. - My definition of a Rider. He has earned my respect and a lot more. He was more than just a rapper. -- Thug Life is 144,001 Almighty Outlaw Immortals, Jesus Christ and his chosen Souljahs.

Zechariah 14:9 - "The Lord will be king over the whole Earth. On that day there will be one Lord, and his name the only name." ……. "Nothing could make me happier than seeing that day." - YOUNG SELASSIE

Messages In This Thread

The Deceivers (are coming) (this one)
Re: The Deceivers (are coming) (this one)
Re: The Deceivers (are coming) (this one)

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com