Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks TV Archive

Re: why
In Response To: Re: why ()

Isis I,

As for the reasoning going on here. First of all there is no rejection concerning ones complection; Ifreecan descend is Ifreecan, mixed blood or not. Any mixed blood person that feels he or she is white should trod towards a whitemen country and find out for themselves how white they will be considered to be there. I&I have seen many of these fools that thought they could "pass" ending up completely frustrated, even those that I&I considered white, not knowing their background, I&I have seen chased and rejected. The funny thing is that after they dis their black forefathers and mothers, not wanting anything to do with Ifreeca and Ifreecans, they run come forward towards I&I who they rejected before, claiming their heritage, this of course only after having received the "treatment". Also, I&I have seen many of mixed blood that are more militant, more livicated, more heartical towards the Ifreecan Livity then many blacks. One should not dis one of the likes of Rootswoman, one should be quiet and learn, for her knowledge on Ifreecan Istory and Livity, excedes that of many combined on this very board. Also the ones gathered here, which I&I see to be many living in the USA, Caribbean, Irope, descendants of those that were sold into slavery, should be aware that many Ifreecans at home will see even the blackest of us as being mixed, not being pure Bambara, Ibo, Wolof and so on. So know this and be aware. Fool fool and idiot argument like this one towards Rootswoman has no place within Rastafari Livity. Bob Marley Black, Marcia Griffiths Black, Yasus Afari Black, Rootswoman Black, Black is Black, always.

Without Apology,
Ras Qabbalah

Messages In This Thread

'White' Ignorance and Arrogance
Re: 'White' Ignorance and Arrogance
Re: rootswoman...you are white!
LeaLea
she enjoys black/white priveledges....
Re: she enjoys black/white priveledges....
why
Re: Get Real!
Re: LeaLea
Re: LeaLea
Why Whites Think Blacks Have No Problems
Dealing with Ignorance and Arrogance
GWAAAAAN AYINDE!
THANK YOU AYINDE!!! WELL SAID!!!!.NM. *NM*
WELL TRUE IYAH!!!!!!!!! *NM*
Opinion Corrections from the WHITE CHILD
Re: Ignorance and Arrogance
Kevn here is a fact you seem unaware of :
On Black Arrogance
Re: On Black Arrogance
Re: African Empress would you
Re: African Empress would you
Re: On Black LOYALTY
Roots...Empresss.....Powerful Word Soundz *NM*
By the way
yes I !!! *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com