AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Female Nudity
In Response To: Re: Female Nudity ()

The confusion remains: 'When it's not packaged for male entertainment, female nudity becomes confusing'.

I think people rather have a problem with female nudity when it IS for entertainment. But if some are more 'entertained' when they see 'ugly', then how can yu say wether the image was meant for entertainment or not? I guess it boils down to the intention of the looker. And sometimes one is looking to overcome fear or guilt...

The previous post is food for thought. Exactly the same things can be said about male and female nudity. Now I think I WOULD be uncomfortable if ogled without approval! I'm guessing those who partake in exhibitions of nudity did so voluntarily. So who has a problem with female nudity?

Messages In This Thread

Female Nudity
Re: Female Nudity *LINK*
Re: Female Nudity *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com