AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: Female Nudity
In Response To: Re: Female Nudity ()

I asked what was the sign that someone is thinking about sex. I think the word I was looking for is 'arousal'. It is said to come easier for males; the flame of a man is like striking a match; the flame of a woman is like kindling a fire (more difficult). Actually, the word I was looking for is 'erection'! So if a man look at female nudity and feel even the slightest twitch, does that mean they are thinking about sex?

I'm having difficulty expressing myself on this topic; but I recently saw a picture of full frontal male nudity, after Googling an identical phrase that men would use when looking for 'entertainment.' (i.e. Men might Google for 'gorgeous nude images of women'; so I might have googled 'gorgeous nude images of men'!)

I was actually expecting to see some musclebound 'hunks', but was shocked/disgusted to see the men private parts too! I wondered if THAT is how women feel about men looking at female nudity; shocked and disgusted. So what's wrong with female nudity? What's wrong with male nudity? I think the man don't want to see a nude man, and the woman don't want to see a nude woman. But maybe, just maybe, the woman don't want to see a naked man either!

Messages In This Thread

Female Nudity
Re: Female Nudity *LINK*
Re: Female Nudity *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com