AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

MR.GOD ARE U SUPERIOR TO UR SON SATAN?

IF YES UR ARE DNT YOU SEE WHY THE WORDS SUPERIOR AND INFERIOR AS INVADED THE MINDS OF MY PEOPLE.PLEASE GO RESEARCH THE ORIGINS OF DEEDS BEFORE YOU BLAME MY PEOPLE FOR THE AFTERMATHS,THEY ARE THE VICTIMS.

ARE YOU SUCH ALMIGHTY GOD WHO KNOWETH ALL THINGS,IF YES YOU ARE SIR, WHY DID YOU ALLOW US TO BE SLAVED AND TREATED SO BRUTAL, FILLING THE BELLIES OF SHARKS,AND ALL THE FISHES OF THE OCEAN WHAT HAVE WE DONE WHY YOU ALLOWED SUCH INVASION AS IF TO SEE THE RESULTS EVEN WHEN YOU CLAIM UR THE CREATOR OF ALL THING/KNOWETH ALL THINGS,SEEM YOU HAD MADE SOME MISTAKES PERTAINING TO YOUR CREATION,AS IN YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT WOULD BE THE RESULTS OF SOME OF THE THINGS YOU CREATED.

I ALWAYS WISH I COULD GET A CHANCE TO TALK TO YOU SIR, I EVEN WROTE POEMS,SENDING MESSAGES THAT I WOULD LOVE TO TALK WITH YOU ALMIGHTY GOD,I NOW SEE THAT MY MEDITATIONS ARE BEEN ANSWERED, I HAVE A LOT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT, AND SIR WHY DID YOU BLESS moussillino IN UR NAME AND SEND him TO INVADE AND MAKE WAR WITH EMPEROR HAIL SELASSIEI IS IT BECAUSE HE IS THE AMIGHTY WHILE YOU ARE the almighty...

SEEM YOU DID NOT KNW WHAT WOULD BE THE RESULTS OF SUCH DISRESPECTS.
HISTORY AND god WILL REMEMBER YOUR JUDGE MAN.

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com