AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

YOU ARE A DETACHED PSYCHO
In Response To: The Game of Life ()

You have no sense of reality.

Just spew off posting articles from out your rear 10 times a day.

You big-headed buffoon. Its people like you who cry at the sight of Obama and sit glued to the State of the Union while backsided operations against people of color across the world continue unchecked. They have exchanged your mind for a book brain. You are what we call a "brainiac dumdum"...kind of how Einstein didn't have common sense enough to come our of the rain.

The admin mentions "karib and others" and you just float on cloud nine. Damn, thats what it takes to give you some sense of self-validity?

That's pathetic. I feel really sorry for you.

Its becoming obvious that this board has turned to a mentally deranged cesspool for patients such as you, seshata and howard.

You 3 are meaningless idiots. The day pictures of Mayan relics has anything to do with Baba posting is the day I will leave you freaks to yourself.

Messages In This Thread

Obama junior *LINK*
For those not familiar with AFRICOM *NM* *LINK*
test *NM*
Re: test
thats why I didnt test there
Re: thats why I didnt test there *NM* *LINK*
don't you have better things to do?
The Game of Life
YOU ARE A DETACHED PSYCHO
Re: YOU ARE A DETACHED PSYCHO
Re: YOU ARE A DETACHED PSYCHO
wisdom from Ayinde
Re: wisdom from Ayinde
Re: wisdom from Ayinde
looky looky mommy. they mentioned my name

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com