AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Re: (of Ma'at)
In Response To: Re: (of Ma'at) ()

Greetings.

Your words struck a nerve with me. It doesn't matter if its Kingston or Soweto or Washington DC.

Lately, I have been observing two different phenomena concerning our people.

One is that I cannot think of a single endeavor or dream or passion that does not involve some sort of approval/support/permission/affirmation by white people.

The second is that I cannot think of a single thing that our people "pray over" that doesn't come across the desk to be approved by a white person. As if white people are the God we pray to.

Babylon is indeed everywhere. There is NOTHING that holds power, influence and impact that is not sanctioned. Even black churches in the US are bound to tax code that prohibits them from preaching politics from the pulpit in order for them to keep their tax-exempt status.

Not so long ago, babylon was easy to identify and fight against when it was the face of an evil angry white man with a noose and a shotgun. But now it is our own smiling faces that are our own traps. We are adorned and placated by technological toys, instant information...we feel we are on top of everything that goes on. We are “in the know” yet we never analyze who distributes the information we receive and who makes the decisions as to what information we do receive and how it is presented to us...somehow the internet, yahoo, twitter, facebook, myspace, skype, cell phones, cable are just presents from the gods just laying around without bias for our disposal...as if the developers of said technology did it for OUR benefit because we demanded it and not for THEIR monitoring purposes. We were steered into this tech world. We didn’t beg Motorola to come up with this stuff.

As I said years ago, Obama's purpose (by those who placed him into our midsts) was twofold. One, to give blacks a sense of pseudo-accomplishment which would diminish skepticism and resistance...to get us on board. Secondly, to forward a destructive and coercive campaign of aggression in Afrika and other non-white nations under the benign cloak of appearing non-white himself, thus again diminishing skepticism and resistance.

But the Obama delusion does not only apply to the president. It applies to our egos. It is a prime example of what denial and ego-chasing of pinnacles allows us to buy into.

Obama is a metaphor for ego. And we were put in a position to project our own craving for thrones and pinnacles (overcompensation for oppression) thru the characterization of the presidential leadership model/icon. We see ourselves as Obama...the fairytale side that is. But we are in COMPLETE denial of the lack of power that a presidency holds in the first place. That is how even the demonization of Bush is being used to suppose the fallacy. If we believe Bush truly had power and called shots then we believe Obama has power and calls shots. Yet, no one wants to entertain the possibility that if Bush’s election was fixed then Obama’s could have been fixed as well.

See, to realize that Bush was but a pawn means that you have to consider that Obama is a pawn. And the ego won't let you do that. Its like confronting a religious belief. All of a sudden the angry black American is now pacified because one of theirs won. So everything is okie dokey then...right?

Its how ones thought the justice system worked just because OJ beat the murder rap. Or how ones thought the Farrakhan call for the million man march was a legitimate calling when in fact, it was but a symbolic ritual of the black man's absence in the home and community. The MMM was but a contrived symbolic representation of prison. As noble as the call of the MMM sounded at the time, YOU NEVER CALL THE WARRIOR/GUARDIAN AWAY FROM HIS POST, ABANDONING HIS WIFE AND CHILD.

It was almost like it was a message for the black community to get used to the black man "called away". For whatever the reason, he is absent. The void is there.

The fruits of the MMM speak for itself. With such a "great" accomplishment, there is NO sign of its impact in the black community today. NOT ONE.

(BTW, I have the complete tape of Farrakhan's speech and will be glad to go over it line by line to demonstrate its meaningless/empty message)

Then fast-forward to all of the people gathered in DC in January 2009 for the Obama inauguration which represented the change from bloody white hands to bloody black hands. And black people cried. Yeah, black people are still crying as drone's and NATO planes murder women and children.

We have allowed the white man to offer remedy to our ego that was so deprived that we made a deal to continue the bloodshed and atrocities just as long as we can have a black face to be proud of...that our grandparents could see with a smile on their faces before passing away.

It’s a complete catch-22 of belief manipulation using the same principles and trigger mechanisms as religion. (i.e. faith basis over fact basis)

Sure, much of what I am saying is regurgitation of what I have been saying for years, but it is nonetheless applicable and pertinent to today’s happenings. Because if I could fool you easily yesterday, I will continue trying to fool you today and tomorrow.

The anticipation mentality of Western society thru the concept of a “second coming” is the most effective control mechanism. We all have the ability to “see the future” for the future is but the cyclical continuation of the past and the present. But the key to manipulation is to distort the past and dictate the present. That way your future is the path laid out by them.

I once asked a question here if controllers/oppressors are conscious. I say indeed they are. Perhaps they are the most conscious people on the planet because you have to be knowledgeable in something to be able to block others from it.

-always seeking

Messages In This Thread

(of Ma'at)
Re: Simon I (of Ma'at)
Re: (of Ma'at) *LINK*
Rasalind

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com