AfricaSpeaksHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Message Board
Buy Books
RELATED LINKSCOMMUNITYREASONING FORUMCHAT ROOMARCHIVES
Photo Gallery | About Us | Terms of Use | Register/Create a Profile  
This is a new script for this board. Some posters would have to re-register.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact us at: rastafarispeaks@yahoo.com

Follow us on twitter and on facebook at:
AfricaSpeaksRastafariSpeaksCheik Anta Diop

Rastafari Speaks

Peace & Love
In Response To: with all due respect . . . ()

Hi, Three sixty

To me, the greatness of monotheism rest soley with it's concept. Keep in mind that I do not agree with the corrupted version of monotheism that we see today, but I do love the original idea of the movement as founded by Akhenaten.

The Idea of one creator or one source allows the soul to channel all it's energy to it's creator. In life we are all given one mother, and she alone has the glory of bringing us into this world. She is our sustainer, and the one who nourishes us. Why give her glory to another?

Polytheism is similar to the idea that it takes an entire community to raise a child. Even if we are to honor that concept, none of us can deny, that your birth mother has love for you like non other.

Considering that the creator has created us, then there must be traces of the creater in our very DNA. Being that the creator created us, then we must have the creator's DNA in us.

Now if this is the case, then why have your DNA speak to any source that did not create it? If you go to a God that did not create you, and ask for relief from a certian condition, will you receieve help from that foreighn DNA? If a child is to receieve child support from a father in court, there must be a DNA match. You can ask all day long, without a DNA match you get nothing. One's cries for help will go unheard.

If we are trully children of the Sun/Aten which I fully know us to be, then why worship any other?

Check this out.....I was doing research about Akhenaten, and found out that the Assyrian King became angry with Akhenaten, because he would hold court in the middle of the desert. The Assyrian King was not made because he had to be in the sun, but he was upset to see and hear his emmisarries complain about getting sun burn. Akhenaten was a child of the Sun. The Sun would never harm him. As for the Assyrians, well.....

The beauty of monothesim must be credited to Akhenaten. I want to get my body in tune and in harmony with the sun. Much of our people's diet has contributed to breaking down our melanin, to the point where they look black, but there skin can still be easily damaged. If we return back to the Aten, then our skin will rebuild from the inside out. This way we will not only look like children of the sun, but be children of the sun through and through.

The ticket to this is monotheism. The reason why the Christians (whites), Muslims (Arabs), and Judaism (Jews) rule the world, is because they learned our secret from Akhenaten. They abondoned their Gods and worhsiped the one creater who created them, respective of who they may see that creator as being.

We as Africans can revive ourselves from many illnesses and oppression that effect us, if we return back to our creator. When we do, we will be 100 times more effective than the other nations and their 3 major religions. Why, because our version of monotheism gave birth to the 3 carbon copies.

Well I quess that's why I see monotheism as being great.

Peace & Love

Messages In This Thread

Akhenaten & the birth of monotheism *LINK*
Re: Akhenaten's recorded prayer to Aten *LINK*
behold the man *LINK*
Re: behold the man *NM* *LINK*
The rebel pharoah 1 of 6 *NM* *LINK*
with all due respect . . .
Peace & Love
Re: Peace & Love
Thanks for your guidance & Love
Re: Thanks for your guidance & Love
Re: Greece & Love
Look forward to reasoning
Re: Look forward to reasoning *LINK*
Re: Look forward to reasoning
Re: Look forward to reasoning
Nefertiti Facial Reconstruction *NM* *LINK*
Horns of Moses? *LINK*
Re: Horns of Alexander the Great? *LINK*
"By the grace of Jupiter" *LINK*
Re: Horns of Alexander the Great?
Re: Horns of Moses?
Akhenaten-Akhenaton and the Myth of Monotheism *LINK*
Re: Akhenaten-Akhenaton and the Myth of Monotheism
sorry meant to say
Elohim = MULTIPLE [us,we,our]
Re: Elohim = MULTIPLE [us,we,our]
Re: Elohim = MULTIPLE [us,we,our]

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com